Search results

1. HexMozart88

Having a Hard Time Displaying Playtime

My problem is pretty simple. I've made a custom save screen, and everything works fine to a point. The only problem is the playtime gets wonky when it grows too big. Too big being a couple of hours, which is a problem because that's how long my game is. An example of this is when a playtester...
  2. HexMozart88

Damage Sprite for my MC

Hello! I don't post in here too often, but I'm not good at animating sprites or making different poses besides walking. Resource Type: Character Maker Format: Ace Art Style: My art style Description: As explained above, I am looking for a damage sprite of my game's MC. He just needs to be...
  3. HexMozart88

Only One Actor Can Use Item

So, I'm awful with battle formulas, so I have no idea how to go about doing this. I haven't been able to find this, probably because I can't put it into concise text. Basically, in my game, there are fish that have effects that vary based on whether you have it with you in your inventory or if...
  4. HexMozart88

Hime Custom Event Triggers is Only Working on Occasion

So I have Hime's Custom Event Trigger Script working in my battle system for projectiles. I set it to an Event_to_Event trigger and it works... sometimes. Basically, it only hits like 2/3 times. There's no wait command or anything, so I'm pretty sure it's the script. Perhaps a patch can be made...
  5. HexMozart88

ModAlg Composite Characters - Variable for Hue

Recently, we've been working with Modern Algebra's Composite Character script, but we noticed one thing and that's the fact that it doesn't take variables as arguments. Only integers. I tried to work with it a bit, and I'm stumped. If someone could make a patch that can make it so that you can...
  6. HexMozart88

TRADE Cultivation Voyage: Now Recruiting

Disclaimer: This game contains some sexual elements, but they are mostly implied. One important thing to take into account is that this game features polyamory and polygamy. If you have strong feelings against these ideas, this game is likely not for you. Furthermore, the nature of the plot...
  7. HexMozart88

RMVXA Consistency Between Sprites and Portraits

I'm aware there have been several queries made about this, but I think this one need to be made about this specific game. For a while now, I've been working with a partner on a project, and recently, I've experimented with a more semi-realistic style of portraits. However, the sprites have a bit...
  8. HexMozart88

Tomoaky's RTS: Assistance with ReadMe File

This might be a strange request, but basically, I downloaded Tomoaky's RTS System for Ace (from somewhere on this site, it was a while ago, so I don't remember where), and the ReadMe file is literally gibberish. I can't translate it because it looks like just a bunch of unicode characters, not...
  9. HexMozart88

XAS Hero Edition Addon

OK, so it's been a very long time since I've posted here, but I'll try and make this as clear as possible. I've been working with a partner on a game that requires an ABS for various features. We had initially considered Falcao Pearl, however, there were many benefits to going with XAS which I...
  10. HexMozart88

Using Custom Fonts on Other Computers

OK, so I've tried a few different ways of doing this, can't figure it out for the life of me. I even looked at other threads asking the same question, and I'm completely lost, so here's my question. How do I get a custom font in my game to work on other computers without getting my players to...
  11. HexMozart88

RMVXA [One Map Game Challenge] Wakey Wakey!

Synopsis “Wakey Wakey!” is my entry for the One Map Game Challenge. I decided to make it into a simple endless runner (floater?) game, since that was something I hadn’t seen people make in RPG Maker. And I decided what better topic than something we all relate to: trying to get some decent sleep...
  12. HexMozart88

RMVXA Ascension Day (Demo Now Available!)

DISCLAIMER: THIS GAME INCLUDES RELIGIOUS ELEMENTS AS WELL AS GORE AND VIOLENCE (Most extreme brutality is censored, however). THERE IS ALSO MENTION OF TRIGGERING TOPICS SUCH AS SUICIDE. Now that that's been established, welcome to my game. This game takes place in an alternate universe, in a...
  13. HexMozart88

Instruments you Play/Want to Play

I have a music course this semester, and it's made me a little more enthusiastic towards music as a whole again. So, I thought I'd ask what instruments you guys play and/or want to play. Feel free to share some clips of your playing as well. :kaojoy: I'll go first. I've played the piano for a...
  14. HexMozart88

Shop System With Events

Hey, it's Hex again. I decided to go back and do some tutorials, since my shop screen in my game ended up being liked by a lot of people. For those of you who have never seen what it looks like, here it is. Please note: the inventory screen is not part of the tutorial. That was part of the...
  15. HexMozart88

Art Style Theft

This has been a question that has bugged me for quite a while now. I've seen it quite a lot online, especially sites like DeviantArt, where someone would make a drawing, and then they'd get picked on by other members because they apparently "stole someone else's art style". I think it doesn't...
  16. HexMozart88

(1/3 spots filled) Hex's House of Events and Such (CLOSED TO FURTHER REQUESTS)

HEX'S HOUSE OF EVENTS AND SUCH! :ahappy: Welcome all to my workshop! This is a place mainly centred around events, but I will also make the GUI for those events. As of the current moment, I also have a spot for character art! Here is some of my event work. You've already seen some of my...
  17. HexMozart88

Hex's Art

OK, I have given into temptation at long last. So finally, here's my "art". You can decide whether or not those quotation marks need to be there. Some Vocaloid stuff Now for some game art That's all for now, I guess. This thread was just made out of curiosity, and if my artist senpais...
  18. HexMozart88

Game Jam - A Story of Rubrik's Cubes

A Story of Rubrik's Cubes So, I'm scrambling to finish this (was over ambitious), but this is a game that basically makes fun of school (though I have nothing against it, it's just for comedy purposes). It's a platformer with elements of beat-em-up and puzzle. The goal of...
  19. HexMozart88

Event Name (Or Colour) in Conditional Branch

I haven't made a thread in here for so long, but I can't seem to find this. I'm trying to find a way to make it so that if two events are the same colour and touching each other, it triggers another event. But, I really don't know how to make a conditional branch for the colour of an event. I...
  20. HexMozart88

Choosing Only One Skill

What do you think of the idea of a system where you have to choose only one skill to take into battle, which cannot be used often, but does a bunch of damage, then having the attacks be a little more thoughtful and detailed? What I was thinking was that this way, the player can choose what...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Woo! Getting another xray today. Much fun, very irradiated.
If the universe is so big then why won't it fight me?
Does anyone know the name of the game where you play as someone called the batter? I can't remember the name of the game...
Got my R-Tree working /o/

Also here's what it looks like in memory (kind of):

The label on the nodes is the bounding box for all the objects it contains (in this case, the rectangles that make up the walls on the room).
"He, who wields the Excaliburn, will shine brighter than the sun itself, only his will can light up the flames of life"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiZan