Search results

1. Ksi

Liberty Plays IGMC Games

Hey all, it'sa me, Liberty! I'm playing IGMC games through December (oh boy). Now, I won't be doing full plays unless the games are either short enough or really engaging, but I'll aim for about 10-20 minutes of a fair chunk of games, so there's that. I won't be taking requests for games, but...
  2. Ksi

Shift Mapping Fix

Description of the Feature: Remember in Ace how when you do shift-mapping you have the choice to either copy the layers with the exact autotile beneath or copy the layers with a general autotile base beneath? And then in the first you could hold shift-left-click to place an exact replica of both...
  3. Ksi

Square Passability Setting

Description of the Feature: In 2k/3 you could make an autotile's passability square and this would allow the player to walk behind a one-tile height of that tile (usually used for ceiling tiles to give a bit of depth). This feature was removed in VX, Ace and MV, but it was very useful for those...
  4. Ksi

Remove Item Category Window

I'm currently using Crazyninjaguy's SEE - Item Menu Ace script (this is my edited version) to make a customised item menu system for my game. So far I have this: What I'm having trouble with is removing the category window and having it jump straight to just the item list instead. I'm...
  5. Ksi

Not-a-killer Actors

Okay, so this one might be a little tricky! I've got a game where one of the characters does not believe in killing. It goes against their ideals. They will still attack enemies and use skills against them, but any enemy they attack will not be KO'd by them. I've looked around for any...
  6. Ksi

[Suggestion] BGM Fade-in

Hey, yo~ So, remember how in some of the older makers you could have the Background music fade in? Yeah, we seem to be missing that. It used to help a lot when it came to atmospheric sounds, to have the BMG fade out, have, say, an inn sound play, then have the BMG fade in again. It's not a...
  7. Ksi

Lib's Bits

I've done a lot of editing of tiles recently and, hell, I don't mind sharing. Here, have some stuff! Sewers A1 Tile A2 Tile B-E Tile Battle Background Example of certain tile use: Frozen Decorations Various Tiles Tables Swamp water edits Blush Balloon Animation...
  8. Ksi

RMMV Trial

I know a lot of people hated that MV didn't come with all the resources initially and thus *****ed about it til they got what they wanted, but I know a lot of people who aren't happy with the one-file download that is so big... so much so that they don't want to download the trial at all and...
  9. Ksi

Wolf and Kid

" I grew up with a wolf. I can't remember a time in my life where he wasn't a part of it. We travelled, ate, slept - did everything together. He is my father, brother and friend; the only one on whom I can rely. Our life together was full of joy and though there were cold winters and times when...
  10. Ksi

Switching Scripts on/off by switch and if cases

Hey guys~ Right, so I need a bit of help and I figure it'll probably be pretty basic stuff all told. Basically I'm trying to make it so that if a certain switch is on, one script will be referenced but if the switch is off, another is instead. In this case I've two shop scenes. One allows only...
  11. Ksi

From the Top

I've seen a few new-comers to game development despair that they've no skills, no abilities in creating games, so I figured, well, it's not fair that they see a lot of the older, more experienced people spitting out bits of awesome without seeing where they came from. This topic is to show off...
  12. Ksi

Customised Shop Scene

I'm here on behalf of a community game that is being created. So far we've a really neat working demo and we're all excited to get this done. We have a few people who know how to script a little, but we don't have someone who can do heavier scripting. That, in a nutshell, is why we're asking for...
  13. Ksi

Ideas in Ink: Secondary Perspective

Ideas in Ink is a series of topics dedicated to practising writing by assigning writing exercises over a month, each on different aspects, themes or genres. What you write is up to you - poetry, brainstorming, short stories, longer stories, lists of ideas... everything is welcome and...
  14. Ksi

Menu Text Rearrangement

Hey guys, I've been editing a script for a while now, just brute-forcing the numbers and lines to get it to look like I want, but there's two issues that have me stumped. The script/s I'm using is Fomar0153's 1-5 person Party script and Blackmorning's Base script. I'll paste both below. So...
  15. Ksi

Ideas in Ink: Keep it in the Character

Ideas in Ink is a series of topics dedicated to practising writing by assigning writing exercises over a month, each on different aspects, themes or genres. What you write is up to you - poetry, brainstorming, short stories, longer stories, lists of ideas... everything is welcome and...
  16. Ksi

Ideas in Ink: Mirrors

Ideas in Ink is a series of topics dedicated to practising writing by assigning writing exercises over a month, each on different aspects, themes or genres. What you write is up to you - poetry, brainstorming, short stories, longer stories, lists of ideas... everything is welcome and you...
  17. Ksi

Ideas in Ink: Death and Rebirth

Ideas in Ink is a series of topics dedicated to practising writing by assigning writing exercises over a month, each on different aspects, themes or genres. What you write is up to you - poetry, brainstorming, short stories, longer stories, lists of ideas... everything is welcome and you may be...
  18. Ksi

Ideas in Ink: Points and Challenge summary

So you're probably wondering what happened to the old Ideas in Ink you all knew and loved. Frankly, it died. And from the ashes has come a new version! Don't worry, it's still the same in most parts. You still get prompts. You still write to them. You still get points. There's just a few...
  19. Ksi

2-Day DO SOMETHING Challenge!

What the sam-hill is this now? It's an event that will run for two days. Count 'em! Two whole days~ Whoop! Right, yeah, got that part. What are we supposed to do for it, though? Oh, you know~ Something. What kind of something?! Anything game related at all. It's basically an event to motivate...
  20. Ksi

Liberty Plays and Tries RM Games -=Classics and New=-

I ...and tries RM Games   You all think I'm jumping on the bandwagon. I'm not. I've been Playing and Trying RPG Maker games since 2010 under the name 7thlittleleopard on YouTube. Now that there's an official forum for this type of content... well, here I am~   Warning: I am a mature...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Woo! Getting another xray today. Much fun, very irradiated.
If the universe is so big then why won't it fight me?
Does anyone know the name of the game where you play as someone called the batter? I can't remember the name of the game...
Got my R-Tree working /o/

Also here's what it looks like in memory (kind of):

The label on the nodes is the bounding box for all the objects it contains (in this case, the rectangles that make up the walls on the room).
"He, who wields the Excaliburn, will shine brighter than the sun itself, only his will can light up the flames of life"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiZan