Search results

1. Eliaquim

Eli's Book

@Oddball Are you using the MV or MZ version? Send me a screenshot of your plugin list. Also, trigger the error again, then press F12 or F8 and open the console tab and send me a screenshot of the error log there too.
  2. Eliaquim

RMMZ Remove dead party members from party

[EDIT] Ops, see that you already solve it. Sorry ^^'' Was a challenge for me type that on my cellphone xD As Shaz said, I believe you just need to correct the capitalization of the If: $gameParty.members().forEach(member => { If(member._actorId > 10 && member.isDead()) {...
  3. Eliaquim

RMMZ Remove dead party members from party

Hi there! I'm on celphine so I don't know if it will work. You can try a script call: $gameParty.battleMembers().forEach(member => { If(member._actorId > 10 && member.isDead()) { $gameParty.removeActor(member._actorId) } }) The "member" word should return a $gameActor object. I don't know if...
  4. Eliaquim

Eli Button Common Events - Assign/bind common events to your keyboard keys!

Author: Hakuen Studio Introduction This plugin lets you bind common events to any keyboard button via plugin parameters or plugin commands! Features ● Bind common event to keys. ● Remove common events from these keys. ● Can do it through plugin parameters or plugin commands. How to use The...
  5. Eliaquim

RMMZ Debugging Graphics and Why You Should Stop Using WindowLayer

I got, to be honest, I didn't know anything technically about what you said. But when I was learning Phaser 3, I read a little about this renderer stuff, but in the end, I schedule this lesson for later. But both in MV and MZ I always notice fps drops when entering the menu, its a fast fps drop...
  6. Eliaquim

Increase one variable while decreasing another?

Hi there! That's is very simple to do. Make an event to activate every time the player enters in a new map and register the max number of steps he can get before get kicked out: In the common event, you can check it like this:
  7. Eliaquim

RMMV Player touch triggers an event by even in Move Route.

Hi there! The more simple way I can think to solve this is to put a parallel event checking the player position and the event position. If the player position is equal to the event position, you can trigger a switch and activate the event. There are other ways of doing that, but that is, how can...
  8. Eliaquim

Hello!

Hi there! Welcome to the community! Turning a box into a game? I believe that you are having a nice experience with that. Well, your history also reminds me that my friends never tested my first game xD Anyway, welcome ^^
  9. Eliaquim

Eli Picture Sub Folder - Can show pictures inside subfolders made in the default picture folder!

Yeah for sure. There is a lot of things the editor must-have. But.. xD Thanks!
  10. Eliaquim

Family Game-Dev Team - Hello!

I hear island(Lost)?! haha! Nice story, I mean you and your wife helping your father make a game. He is very luck to have both of you. Welcome to the forum!! :D
  11. Eliaquim

Hey there, this is my introduction post here.

Wow! Since ps1! =O Welcome to the forum! Hope you can get what you need here to make your project!
  12. Eliaquim

Belated Hello and Introduction

Hi there! Welcome to the community! :)
  13. Eliaquim

Eli Picture Sub Folder - Can show pictures inside subfolders made in the default picture folder!

*Updated the first post with some screenshots Hi there! Thanks for the heads up, I have fixed the image on the itch io page. But it works for both MV and MZ. It was just the image that I have put it wrong xD
  14. Eliaquim

Author: Hakuen Studio Introduction If you use a lot of pictures in your game, you certainly thought it would be easier to organize them into subfolders within the pictures folder. This plugin allows you to use subfolders to display your pictures. Features • Adds the possibility to show...
  15. Eliaquim

If I'm fully parallax mapping and using pixel-based movement, is there any reason I shouldn't just go 1920x1080p?

Hi there! The only thing at first that I can think of having bad performance is for mobile. If you don't go mobile, you will probably be fine. You also have to watch out for the game size in MB and raise the default cache limit since your Parallax map will probably be big because of the...
  16. Eliaquim

Eli Pictures - Enhance the default picture event command to do more simple or complex commands.

Version 2.1.0 - 01/05/2021 - Add option to use formulas or \v[id] in the picture fields id.
  17. Eliaquim

RMMZ Limiting Effekseer animations for Android/low-end PCs

Hi there! Yeah, I had the same thing going on. But I already have started to build a plugin like that, I let you know when I finish it :)
  18. Eliaquim

Hello!

Hi there! What a nice story, it reminds me of a time ago when I made a remake of Shining Force for my brother to play too. ^^ Welcome to the forum! :D
  19. Eliaquim

Eli_CheckPoint

• Version 1.4 - 01/04/2021 - Fixed an error when autoloading after game over.
  20. Eliaquim

Eli Map Select - Easy and simple fast travel!

Version 2.1.0 - 12/28/2020 - Fixed a bug that crashes the game due to some specific characters in filenames. @wkdrn33 Sorry for the late answer. I was resting a little bit at the end of 2020. But the bug is fixed now. Please download the new version.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Woo! Getting another xray today. Much fun, very irradiated.
If the universe is so big then why won't it fight me?
Does anyone know the name of the game where you play as someone called the batter? I can't remember the name of the game...
Got my R-Tree working /o/

Also here's what it looks like in memory (kind of):

The label on the nodes is the bounding box for all the objects it contains (in this case, the rectangles that make up the walls on the room).
"He, who wields the Excaliburn, will shine brighter than the sun itself, only his will can light up the flames of life"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OhMeGa