Search results

1. ImaginaryVillain

Here's to hoping. I mean I'd be shocked if they actually did that. But hey, it doesn't hurt to...

Here's to hoping. I mean I'd be shocked if they actually did that. But hey, it doesn't hurt to hope for the best.
  2. ImaginaryVillain

That's kind of the downside of public insurance. It pays doctors so little that they're not...

That's kind of the downside of public insurance. It pays doctors so little that they're not incentivized to take care of people. Worse yet since it's given to so many people, there is always a shortage of doctors willing to work for so little. I know I only bothered with it because Obama added...
  3. ImaginaryVillain

...nor get examined. Also 20 minutes later and my favorite massage therapist popped it back in...

...nor get examined. Also 20 minutes later and my favorite massage therapist popped it back in place, it was in fact dislocated, not that they would know. I used to say insurance was just in case I'm bleeding out and need help, now I just keep a hot glue gun and duct tape around. If I relied on...
  4. ImaginaryVillain

Ha, the last time I went to the doctor's thinking I had dislocated my shoulder... They told me...

Ha, the last time I went to the doctor's thinking I had dislocated my shoulder... They told me while they were open no doctors were in, and to come back in three hours. Once I did, they made me sign a waiver (probably because I could have sued them)... And sent me to the nearby hospital E.R. at...
  5. ImaginaryVillain

Ah California... Health care so bad, it's like not having it at all. :LZSexcite:

Ah California... Health care so bad, it's like not having it at all. :LZSexcite:
  6. ImaginaryVillain

Well this is actually the GPU I'm tracking. The CPU is only doing 5-8%, but of course with the...

Well this is actually the GPU I'm tracking. The CPU is only doing 5-8%, but of course with the CPU, Javascript only lets you use one processor core at a time (without workers) so while I've got a Ryzen 7 2700x 8 core 3.7 ghz processor... I don't actually get to use that. RM will start to lag if...
  7. ImaginaryVillain

Interesting, apparently the second monitor makes no difference. Fullscreen though identical in...

Interesting, apparently the second monitor makes no difference. Fullscreen though identical in the game size actually burns almost twice the amount of GPU. I wonder why that is.... Hmm....
  8. ImaginaryVillain

Worth noting I'm just talking about the usage of the game itself, not the rest of the system.

Worth noting I'm just talking about the usage of the game itself, not the rest of the system.
  9. ImaginaryVillain

That's interesting, Windows 10's Night Light is literally saying blue light is what keeps you...

That's interesting, Windows 10's Night Light is literally saying blue light is what keeps you up... ... I wonder why yours is blue.
  10. ImaginaryVillain

So I ran my game in the same resolution (1920x1080) but in Window mode, with the second monitor...

So I ran my game in the same resolution (1920x1080) but in Window mode, with the second monitor disabled. And instead of using 70-80% of a GTX 1060's resources it uses in full screen with both monitors enabled, it used 30-40%. I guess my game is more optimized than I thought. :LZSexcite:
  11. ImaginaryVillain

Makes sense really, it's got kind of a reddish tint. So any reds are going to stand out kind of...

Makes sense really, it's got kind of a reddish tint. So any reds are going to stand out kind of poorly. Not the usual striking nature the color has. It's really bad if you turn the setting up, at 100 the screen is pretty much just red.
  12. ImaginaryVillain

Huh... I just tried turning that on... The difference was almost immediate. :kaoback: It's just...

Huh... I just tried turning that on... The difference was almost immediate. :kaoback: It's just too bad I do art at night and can't have the screen being tinted the wrong color. But I think I'll turn it on any night I'm not doing art... Goodness knows I could do with seeing a few less 6AMs in...
  13. ImaginaryVillain

Best Way To Promote Your Games?

For all the joking that I do, I'm really under no false beliefs here. I'm a nobody in the world of gaming, and I knew the road to my dream would be a harsh and unforgiving one. To achieve greatness one must fail a lot along the way, and I'm willing to admit and learn from my mistakes (such as...
  14. ImaginaryVillain

RMMZ Upgrading MZ's PIXI past 5.25

So here's the only change mentioning castToBaseTexture..... Original: renderTexture = renderTexture.baseTexture || renderTexture; New: renderTexture = renderTexture.castToBaseTexture() as BaseRenderTexture; ....in the update notes from 5.24 to 5.30 for those wish to help investigate the problem.
  15. ImaginaryVillain

Sometimes I wonder what inspires me more... The adulation of my work... Or throwing my successes...

Sometimes I wonder what inspires me more... The adulation of my work... Or throwing my successes back in the face of my haters. :LZSexcite:
  16. ImaginaryVillain

Not going to lie, upon hearing the name... I immediately thought of a crazy cat lady...

Not going to lie, upon hearing the name... I immediately thought of a crazy cat lady resurrecting her dead cats, and using them for fighting like a deranged, oddly specific necromancer. :LZSexcite: I er... don't get out much. :kaoswt:
  17. ImaginaryVillain

Best Way To Promote Your Games?

@SigmaSuccour Even though I knew it deep down. I think I needed to hear someone say that. I can see the huge difference when I look at the traction I've gained on various platforms, anywhere where RM is mentioned it's almost a death knell. And outside of maybe 20 people here (I'm being very...
  18. ImaginaryVillain

The drunk in the corner makes me laugh. Nice!

The drunk in the corner makes me laugh. Nice!
  19. ImaginaryVillain

Future me showed up and said my game is going to be amazing. Of course he was also drunk and...

Future me showed up and said my game is going to be amazing. Of course he was also drunk and joyriding in power armor so his word might not be too valuable. :kaoswt:
  20. ImaginaryVillain

[IMG] You know... Other than throwing the player down a very large "rabbit hole"... I think I'm...

You know... Other than throwing the player down a very large "rabbit hole"... I think I'm just going to give them control during the intro, and disintegrate the map behind them. They'll go where I want them to go, one way or another. No additional move routes required. :LZSgrin:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Woo! Getting another xray today. Much fun, very irradiated.
If the universe is so big then why won't it fight me?
Does anyone know the name of the game where you play as someone called the batter? I can't remember the name of the game...
Got my R-Tree working /o/

Also here's what it looks like in memory (kind of):

The label on the nodes is the bounding box for all the objects it contains (in this case, the rectangles that make up the walls on the room).
"He, who wields the Excaliburn, will shine brighter than the sun itself, only his will can light up the flames of life"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OhMeGa