Search results

1. LunarFlareStudios

I might end up releasing my FNAF sprites here, but only if I'm allowed. I know other people...

I might end up releasing my FNAF sprites here, but only if I'm allowed. I know other people might want to make fangames and might not have the energy or motivation to make sprites of their own. The current sprites are for MV, as I decided to make Fandom Scouts completely on MV, but I'll try to...
  2. LunarFlareStudios

Sigh... I missed my chance to say Happy New Year, all due to multiple things getting in the way...

Sigh... I missed my chance to say Happy New Year, all due to multiple things getting in the way. I'm back at Gardens now and back at work... so let's hope this new year brings better relationships, and better health too. Yes, I had a fight with my dad. He sent me to the hospital and turns out I...
  3. LunarFlareStudios

I'm still in Orlando and we're going to SeaWorld tomorrow. I did get a gold annual pass for...

I'm still in Orlando and we're going to SeaWorld tomorrow. I did get a gold annual pass for Christmas so perfect time to use it--the weather is finally getting warmer again!
  4. LunarFlareStudios

What if the Rabbids were REAL?!

Wow. I know they're not real, and I always did, but I used to be afraid of them when I was little. Also you kind of insulted me. It's not important anyway. I'm a jerk, should this thread be locked? Am I a fricking idiot to lighten the mood and bring some light into the dark times with something...
  5. LunarFlareStudios

@Beregon I never really liked Rayman games anyway... but still, the Rabbids took a while to earn my love.
  6. LunarFlareStudios

I was just watching a longplay of a game my niece and nephew used to play, "Rabbids Go Home". For those who don't know, the object is to collect tons of "stuff" and build a pile to reach the moon. Sounds easy? Nope. There's traps, dogs, huge drops, and VERMINATORS. And to win each level, find an...
  7. LunarFlareStudios

What's The Story Behind Your Avatar?

Believe it or not, my blue torch, which is used across all my accounts except Twitter, has a deeper meaning. Blue, to me, means peace, tranquility, and hope. The reason I chose a torch is to represent lighting the way for that hope. Lunar Flare aims to be a positive change in social media--an...
  8. LunarFlareStudios

Tried the anime biscuits last night, and they're delicious! They taste like a cross between...

Tried the anime biscuits last night, and they're delicious! They taste like a cross between crackers and cookies, and they're shaped like anime characters. I'll be so sad when I run out. Also got white chocolate KitKats, soda, rice biscuits, and gummy candy. All from Japan!
  9. LunarFlareStudios

@Shaz Thanks! It was from my dad and stepmom. They worked together to get me the air fryer PLUS...

@Shaz Thanks! It was from my dad and stepmom. They worked together to get me the air fryer PLUS a whole box of Japanese snacks! I love the chocolate candy, and I'm trying the biscuits tomorrow. The biscuits are shaped like anime characters!
  10. LunarFlareStudios

@Quexp I have plenty of time to spread it all out! ;) I'll eventually have a chance to try...

@Quexp I have plenty of time to spread it all out! ;) I'll eventually have a chance to try everything.
  11. LunarFlareStudios

@Quexp Lol, it's an air fryer! No grease needed!

@Quexp Lol, it's an air fryer! No grease needed!
  12. LunarFlareStudios

I bet you're still wondering what was inside the biggest present I got... it was an AIR FRYER...

I bet you're still wondering what was inside the biggest present I got... it was an AIR FRYER! Makes sense, since I love to cook. I'll be making some homemade onion rings while I'm in Orlando... and maybe some chicken tenders too! It came with a ton of accessories too. A cake pan, a pizza pan...
  13. LunarFlareStudios

Got a BIG box of Japanese snacks for Christmas! The white chocolate KitKats were better than the...

Got a BIG box of Japanese snacks for Christmas! The white chocolate KitKats were better than the ones we have here in America... normally I'm not fond of white chocolate, but these were especially good. I also got wasabi peas, rice cakes, anime-themed biscuits, and egg yolk potato chips. Can't...
  14. LunarFlareStudios

Ahhh... tomorrow is Christmas Day. I finally get to see the presents tomorrow... can't wait to...

Ahhh... tomorrow is Christmas Day. I finally get to see the presents tomorrow... can't wait to see what's in the biggest box! I'm guessing a video game console to play anytime I visit. Or maybe it's a trick. A smaller box inside a bigger box. That would be funny, but not in the moment I'm dying...
  15. LunarFlareStudios

I'm in Orlando for Christmas and I'm suspecting one of the presents is the Japanese panda...

I'm in Orlando for Christmas and I'm suspecting one of the presents is the Japanese panda cookies I wanted. They're under the tree now but I'm not allowed to touch them until Christmas--tomorrow. The anticipation is too much.
  16. LunarFlareStudios

@Celestrium Thanks for the concern, I'm fine! Temp job is demanding! I'm heading to Orlando for...

@Celestrium Thanks for the concern, I'm fine! Temp job is demanding! I'm heading to Orlando for Christmas, so I should have more time to work on my games. Fandom Scouts and Magi in Ponyland are still in the works, and I'm trying to make Angel of Justice animations in Effekseer... I'm still not...
  17. LunarFlareStudios

Wow, it's been almost half a month! Well, I'm working on animations for now, with no ideas for...

Wow, it's been almost half a month! Well, I'm working on animations for now, with no ideas for my games... should I make my animated series in progress a game? It's called Furry Fury and highlights Hawk Moth's descent into pure insanity.
  18. LunarFlareStudios

Holy stink, where have I been? Well, I started my temporary job this week. So less time to spend...

Holy stink, where have I been? Well, I started my temporary job this week. So less time to spend on game design... :(
  19. LunarFlareStudios

Been pretty busy... but I got a better headset for recording and listening today. Dad says that...

Been pretty busy... but I got a better headset for recording and listening today. Dad says that he'll consider taking me to Great Wolf Lodge for the first time once I finish summer classes (my final semester!) I'll be taking my plushie friends with me: Bendy, Lolbit, and Helen Henny. (I WUV...
  20. LunarFlareStudios

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are you thankful for? I'm thankful that I no longer have PTSD...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are you thankful for? I'm thankful that I no longer have PTSD, and that I get to enjoy a good meal with my mom and stepdad! It might not be the same as before COVID, but at least I still get to enjoy the holiday!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The last two months of 2020 were bitter for me. It was a hard year.

January came and there wasn't so much to celebrate.

Nonetheless we must keep pushing.

I know I'm late, but I'm here to wish you all a good, safe and prosperous 2021.
Sooo I tried CSP Ex today.
this is Drizzt's theme https://tinyurl.com/y3m7ruml Theme Name: Foon by Toon, Persons theme: Drizzt...
I'm still around. Just the job, family things, and another Covid scare to make sure that I'm good and distracted from RM :-/
SF_Actor3_6 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivanbuuren