Search results

1. Touchfuzzy

Original Character Contest 3 MZ VOTING! VOTE NOW! (ENDS JAN 19th!)

I'm hoping it doesn't happen but I have a plan if it does.
  2. Touchfuzzy

Original Character Contest 3 MV VOTING! VOTE NOW! (ENDS JAN 19th!)

The top 5 in voting are the winners for the contest, you can check the rules thread to see what the winners get.
  3. Touchfuzzy

Tutorial-Blog Locked Doors and How to Open Them

"Why use a gun when you got THESE GUNS?" -Michelle flexing.
  4. Touchfuzzy

Voting for the 3rd Original Character Contest is live! Vote before the 19th! Make sure to check...

Voting for the 3rd Original Character Contest is live! Vote before the 19th! Make sure to check both links (one for MV one for MZ) https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/original-character-contest-3-mz-voting-vote-now-ends-jan-19th.132186/...
  5. Touchfuzzy

Original Character Contest 3 Announcement and Rules!

VOTING IS NOW OPEN: VOTE FOR MV entries here. VOTE FOR MZ entries here.
  6. Touchfuzzy

Original Character Contest 3 MV VOTING! VOTE NOW! (ENDS JAN 19th!)

Vote now! Choose your top 3 MV Entries To see MV entries, look here. Voting Ends January 19th, Noon Pacific!
  7. Touchfuzzy

Original Character Contest 3 MZ VOTING! VOTE NOW! (ENDS JAN 19th!)

Vote now! Choose your top 3 MZ Entries To see MZ entries, look here. Voting Ends January 19th, Noon Pacific!
  8. Touchfuzzy

It is currently barely passed midnight in Pacific time which is what we use. So while yes, it is technically the 13th, it is the middle of the night. I meant "voting will start after I've gone to sleep and gotten up again". There will be threads up for voting around noon Pacific on the 13th.
  9. Touchfuzzy

Yes, this, it's about not advertising on the forums themselves. Voting will start tomorrow!
  10. Touchfuzzy

Tutorial-Blog Locked Doors and How to Open Them

by: @hiddenone Read the Tutorial Here!
  11. Touchfuzzy

Phantasy Star IV had a thing where in the menu you could choose to talk to your party. It always...

Phantasy Star IV had a thing where in the menu you could choose to talk to your party. It always gave you both a bit of characterization which was neat, but also reminded you what you were currently doing. (the Dragon Quest series also later started using this method).
  12. Touchfuzzy

Our adventure into @Starmage_RPG 's Blue Skies 3 starts now! Join @StudioBlueGames on stream...

Our adventure into @Starmage_RPG 's Blue Skies 3 starts now! Join @StudioBlueGames on stream NOW!
  13. Touchfuzzy

Stream RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue: Blue Skies 3

I mean, having a demo and no game page is doing better than a lot of RM folk, who have a game page and no demo :D :D :D. (I roast myself here too... I've been in the game page with no demo crowd before).
  14. Touchfuzzy

A cool surprise for this week. This game doesn't even have a gamepage anywhere yet! Be some of the first to see it!
  15. Touchfuzzy

Game by: @Starmage Monday, January 11th, 2021, 7:00PM
  16. Touchfuzzy

Spotlights/Features RPG Maker Feature: Tyler Warren

Spotlight: @Tyler Warren Read the Full Spotlight Here!
  17. Touchfuzzy

You would need to enter different characters into each. Also they would need to be useable in a game with MV/MZ RTP characters. (This doesn't exclude custom bodies necessarily, as Caz for instance did a slime. Or in the last contest someone did a floating winged dot thing. But it does mean that...
  18. Touchfuzzy

I did something like this. I have 3 slots that are "item" slots, as I don't use consumables in...

I did something like this. I have 3 slots that are "item" slots, as I don't use consumables in the game. Instead the item slots give skills that use the currency in the game as cost (which is used way different than "gold" as my game doesn't have shops, it's used as a pacing mechanism instead).

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Only 2 projects ongoing, but not quite started yet: World of Persona (you know how it would go by the name) and GAN.
First one would be kinda of a Persona game, (but international not only Japanese!!!), and the other one is just for Spain (at first) (because it needs to be done for each country after all, it's an all-branches educational game)
As far as i can finish World of Persona, it means GAN is viable.
Evening humans! How goes thou day?
Aaaargh I twisted/sprained my ankle a week ago, now Im stuck at home. I mean Im almost healed lol, but my parents probably wouldnt let me go outside because theres a lot of snows and they thought I slipped on a snow (I just had a bit too big booths and thats why :<). Aw man...And a new boruto op came out and its fire. It will be hard not to vibe to it when I cant go out :/
SF_Actor3_7(Alex) added!

Well that was three hours of work down the drain, because GIMP froze and I forgot to save anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kn1ght0ft1m3