Search results

1. hayahay

Hayahay's MZ Resource Repository (Newest: Goblin Pack)

CHARACTER BUST I'll add the rest of the troop later! ANIMATED SV BATTLERS (Click the image to Download Spritesheet) RPG MAKER ANIMATED BATTLERS STATIC BATTLERS NON-RPG MAKER Cutest General Pig TILESET (NEW) Trees NEWEST RESOURCE(S) (These are SV Static Battlers) WIP ---...
  2. hayahay

Hayahay's Resource Depot (Newest: Animated Sideview Battler - RTP God)

TOU: Free for Commercial and Non-Commercial Games. You must Own RPG Maker MV in order to use this resource. For RPG Maker Use Only. Kindly give credit to HayahayArt2020 or hayahayart
  3. hayahay

Art Collection

this time I'm sharing some of my Digital Arts that is not related to RM :guffaw: :guffaw: I'm not so active in drawing and I haven't made anything after these, idk I just lack the motivation to draw these months.
  4. hayahay

Animation feedback or suggestion?

I've been lurking in the resource request yesterday and saw a post regarding an animated God Battler. So I gave it a try, now I've been rigging and animating this RTP God Battler (took me a while). I'm still working on magic2, melee, dying, hurt, casting animation. Any...
  5. hayahay

Oh Hi!

oh there is an introduction section :rswt (I didn't notice this one) You guys can call me H, I'm a comsci student . I've been trying to create games since forever and still can't finish one up to now due studies and other reasons. Now that we are in a quarantine until this pandemic is finally...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Only 2 projects ongoing, but not quite started yet: World of Persona (you know how it would go by the name) and GAN.
First one would be kinda of a Persona game, (but international not only Japanese!!!), and the other one is just for Spain (at first) (because it needs to be done for each country after all, it's an all-branches educational game)
As far as i can finish World of Persona, it means GAN is viable.
Evening humans! How goes thou day?
Aaaargh I twisted/sprained my ankle a week ago, now Im stuck at home. I mean Im almost healed lol, but my parents probably wouldnt let me go outside because theres a lot of snows and they thought I slipped on a snow (I just had a bit too big booths and thats why :<). Aw man...And a new boruto op came out and its fire. It will be hard not to vibe to it when I cant go out :/
SF_Actor3_7(Alex) added!

Well that was three hours of work down the drain, because GIMP froze and I forgot to save anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kn1ght0ft1m3