@stramin thank you!
  2. hayahay

Sooo I tried CSP Ex today. [MEDIA]

Sooo I tried CSP Ex today.
  3. hayahay

I see the result is amazing, you really did a good job. *salute

I see the result is amazing, you really did a good job. *salute
  4. hayahay

Are you drawing all these maps by yourself? they all look amazing btw.

Are you drawing all these maps by yourself? they all look amazing btw.
  5. hayahay

How do I remove these shadows from the window outline?

It's the result of the black lines in your background being stretched (right and the bottom not visible unless so you zoom in). Make sure your BG fill is solid white.
  6. hayahay

The anime is made using AnimeAMaker VX Ace lol.

The anime is made using AnimeAMaker VX Ace lol.
  7. hayahay

Hayahay's MZ Resource Repository (Newest: Goblin Pack)

There is! I actually considered it when making them, so they are already dragon bones ready ;).
  8. hayahay

Hayahay's MZ Resource Repository (Newest: Goblin Pack)

First of all Happy New Year guys! Sorry I haven't been able to create new animated battlers these days (too busy with school and other stuffs). I'll still try to make one in the future whenever I have the time. For now here's my original Goblin Static Battler Set for my first 2021 resource...
  9. hayahay

About Classifieds

You need to have 10 meaningful post? in order to view the classifieds. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/a-change-to-the-classifieds-commercial-area.58071/
  10. hayahay

Happy New Year everyone! Hope 2021 will be a good year for all of us. Keep Safe!

Happy New Year everyone! Hope 2021 will be a good year for all of us. Keep Safe!
  11. hayahay

Go get your five stars! The game is very enjoyable.

Go get your five stars! The game is very enjoyable.
  12. hayahay

@EpicFILE Ralph has my vote for db poster boy. The gens after Ralph kinda look too young.

@EpicFILE Ralph has my vote for db poster boy. The gens after Ralph kinda look too young.
  13. hayahay

[IMG] Another old age version of Reid. Trying out different style.

Another old age version of Reid. Trying out different style.
  14. hayahay

I hope everything will be okay.

I hope everything will be okay.
  15. hayahay

Spider - 1 Hudell - 0 Total defeat.

Spider - 1 Hudell - 0 Total defeat.
  16. hayahay

hmm I'll give it another when I have free time. But last time I tried, I failed miserably xD

hmm I'll give it another when I have free time. But last time I tried, I failed miserably xD
  17. hayahay

I wish I could do pixel art lol.

I wish I could do pixel art lol.
  18. hayahay

OMG this wind and rain is crazy, another strong typhoon. Everyone in the Philippines specially...

OMG this wind and rain is crazy, another strong typhoon. Everyone in the Philippines specially in the most affected areas, please be safe and stay strong.
  19. hayahay

Everyone in the Philippines who's affected by the typhoon, please be safe.

Everyone in the Philippines who's affected by the typhoon, please be safe.
  20. hayahay

Done with another simple battleback :LZYcheeze: [IMG]

Done with another simple battleback :LZYcheeze:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I have officially released JABS 2.00.

Do people think there would be value in releasing the non-JABS plugins as separate posts/threads here on this forum?

Additionally, I just would like to drum up excitement/anticipation/hype that I plan on spinning up the following:
- A custom crafting system that grants is modeled after the star ocean franchise.
- A custom menu system to go along with JABS on-the-map.
If a developer focuses too much on describing the game mechanics in the official trailer for their RPG, I'm going to wonder whether their writing is so bad that it doesn't deserve center stage for their game. This seems to be a pitfall for the marketing on a lot of games.
Only 2 projects ongoing, but not quite started yet: World of Persona (you know how it would go by the name) and GAN.
First one would be kinda of a Persona game, (but international not only Japanese!!!), and the other one is just for Spain (at first) (because it needs to be done for each country after all, it's an all-branches educational game)
As far as i can finish World of Persona, it means GAN is viable.
Evening humans! How goes thou day?
Aaaargh I twisted/sprained my ankle a week ago, now Im stuck at home. I mean Im almost healed lol, but my parents probably wouldnt let me go outside because theres a lot of snows and they thought I slipped on a snow (I just had a bit too big booths and thats why :<). Aw man...And a new boruto op came out and its fire. It will be hard not to vibe to it when I cant go out :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niclol