Search results

1. ??????

RMMZ Monster Capture

I have one planned, but got other things to do first. I'm sure there will be others that intend to write similar systems also :)
  2. ??????

RMMV Basic Plugin help

Just gonna drop my feedback on the code. Feel free to take it or leave it. :) My main issue is that you shouldn't overwrite a method whenever possible. Instead use an alias. (see snippet below) // annonomous function to wrap our code (function(){ const alias_initialize =...
  3. ??????

RPGMV backups *asking for help*

I wrote a plugin the other week to backup your entire game project. Its been hard at work since! :)
  4. ??????

How can I calculate average party level for events?

$gameParty.members().reduce((r, a) => r += a.level || 1, 0) / $gameParty.members().length; should work for all party members. $gameParty.battleMembers().reduce((r, a) => r += a.level || 1, 0) / $gameParty.battleMembers().length; should work for only the active battle party members :) have...
  5. ??????

Dramatically Improve Game Performance for Devs and Players! (MV and MZ) (second big discovery, GPU related)

one single poorly written plugin can bring a project to its knees. 500 well written plugins can run without dropping a frame. unfortunately, the majority are well... not ideal...
  6. ??????

Dramatically Improve Game Performance for Devs and Players! (MV and MZ) (second big discovery, GPU related)

'k' means your cpu is 'unlocked' and can be overlocked beyond its default speeds. @KillerGin Yea, for sure its a good thing if people can benefit from it. :)
  7. ??????

"It says if you see no option to switch, you do not have an integrated GPU." Trust me, I do. I was gaming (mv games) completely fine with my internal gpu before my graphics card arrived (like 3 years ago now?) I do not have a laptop, I have a desktop with an intel i7-7700k. it has intel...
  8. ??????

afaik if your pc has a dedicated gpu and internal gpu (desktop), the only way that the internal gpu would be used is if you had plugged an hdmi (or other display) cable into the motherboard directly. If you plugin your display cable into your graphics card, the internal gpu literally does...
  9. ??????

nwjs is *not* the reason, nor the solution for the performance issues that both mv and mz suffer...

nwjs is *not* the reason, nor the solution for the performance issues that both mv and mz suffer from. this will only improve performance (and only very slightly) for deploying for windows. A real fix or solution would improve performance for web and mobile too!
  10. ??????

Is it wise to publish your commercial game to several sites?

more platforms = more potential for sales. steam isnt the only platform people use, its just the most known one. imo target steam first and then worry about other places, but dont discount them! :)
  11. ??????

things are too boring when you dont push to achieve some kind of goal imo :)

things are too boring when you dont push to achieve some kind of goal imo :)
  12. ??????

Its certainly a fun visual change :D

Its certainly a fun visual change :D
  13. ??????

RGB!! RGB ALL THE THINGS!!! [MEDIA]

RGB!! RGB ALL THE THINGS!!!
  14. ??????

RPG Maker MZ: State of Plugins Poll

uhhh... I mean, if your serious that should be discussed in pm. But in all reality, I probably cant spare the time that you would like/need :P
  15. ??????

sounds like you have a problem then :P

sounds like you have a problem then :P
  16. ??????

ahh, of course. in that case I'll brb in 5 (decades) :D

ahh, of course. in that case I'll brb in 5 (decades) :D
  17. ??????

as long as the game you want to make is a flappy bird clone i have one of those ;)

as long as the game you want to make is a flappy bird clone i have one of those ;)
  18. ??????

RMMZ Question about Plugin/Engine Restrictions

afaik your allowed to edit everything about the code, can replace it entirely with something custom if you really want, but if you use the mz editor to build your game you have to credit the mz devs. could be wrong there. MV though has an open source mit license...
  19. ??????

Whats your game dev goal for the day?? [MEDIA]

Whats your game dev goal for the day??
  20. ??????

reason i stuck with mz was also because of 'the shiny'. my particle lantern effect doesnt look...

reason i stuck with mz was also because of 'the shiny'. my particle lantern effect doesnt look the same in mv. the mz renderer process is just visually superior. even though its a bit slower.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

DenRebrov wrote on Celianna's profile.
Seliana, will you be making desert tiles in the ancient dungeon?
Working on a casual shirt and jeans for female MZ gen. Woo.
Crazy idea: a crossover game made to showcase different RPG Maker games. Dimension crossing is involved and you get to play as different people's characters in some wacky nonsense plot.
HexMozart88 wrote on Citali's profile.
Kikuo!
The lack of bike trails and bungee jump areas in this city should be criminalized.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown_entity