Search results

1. Ryisunique

I thought Compies were those tiny dinos from the second Jurassic Park movie.

I thought Compies were those tiny dinos from the second Jurassic Park movie.
  2. Ryisunique

Ugh, it's that day again.

Ugh, it's that day again.
  3. Ryisunique

Nope. Cool, though.

Nope. Cool, though.
  4. Ryisunique

If someone exceeds over their storage for 2 years, they're also going to delete content from...

If someone exceeds over their storage for 2 years, they're also going to delete content from their mail, drive, and photos.
  5. Ryisunique

Yep. They'll also delete if someone goes over their account.

Yep. They'll also delete if someone goes over their account.
  6. Ryisunique

So, Google's updating their policy and it's a good idea to check it out if you use their storage...

So, Google's updating their policy and it's a good idea to check it out if you use their storage options.
  7. Ryisunique

I'm stuck in the middle of chapter 3. I took the Demon Path and summoned him more, which ended...

I'm stuck in the middle of chapter 3. I took the Demon Path and summoned him more, which ended up killing me more. Something's wrong with my game now. The full screen's wonky and going into options to try and fix it just blacks my screen, not ink related. Also have boris and the dark survival.
  8. Ryisunique

No problem. I recognized the Projectionist in your pic.

No problem. I recognized the Projectionist in your pic.
  9. Ryisunique

Path of the Angel or Path of the Demon?

Path of the Angel or Path of the Demon?
  10. Ryisunique

Virus Update Thread

I haven't been on the site in so long, that I didn't realize the previous posts had been locked down since June. My state has restrictions in place on certain levels of schooling and dining again. The store is selling out of Christmas related items faster than in years past. (The amount of...
  11. Ryisunique

My computer is now on the dead list. Parts and Services stopped two days ago for this type.

My computer is now on the dead list. Parts and Services stopped two days ago for this type.
  12. Ryisunique

'Tis the season to see shipping prices and go 'Yikes'.

'Tis the season to see shipping prices and go 'Yikes'.
  13. Ryisunique

I made my own pizza. First critique, more chicken next time.

I made my own pizza. First critique, more chicken next time.
  14. Ryisunique

I need to become a better battery.

I need to become a better battery.
  15. Ryisunique

I am either going to be blessed with more time or cursed with less. There is no inbetween.

I am either going to be blessed with more time or cursed with less. There is no inbetween.
  16. Ryisunique

I thought they would have more CDs. At least Hu more.

I thought they would have more CDs. At least Hu more.
  17. Ryisunique

Your favourite ways to foreshadow?

I had a few in the game that I tried to finish for the Quarantine challenge. Genius examples in modern media.
  18. Ryisunique

:blink: :blink: Where's the application?

:blink: :blink: Where's the application?
  19. Ryisunique

Nooooo.

Nooooo.
  20. Ryisunique

I fully believe Firefox and Tumblr shared ths braincell of bad design.

I fully believe Firefox and Tumblr shared ths braincell of bad design.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made a surprising amount of progress in these past two days. Really helps when parallax mapping breaks limitation and allowing me to be creative and make maps that match my vision.
Let's promote our amazing artists in RPG Maker community! I posted right now about my game Phil Alone on Twitter and I decided to thanks Lime Zu, the amazing artist that did all the pixel assets for my game!
I just realised that the reason behind me not being able to make a game may be the lack of my original resources. I just dont like the look of MV faces and sprites, lol. Guess I will have make my own art.
I'm posting a commission art soon! :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoyo98