Search results

1. skelhat

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

I would like to know if there is a way to increase the size of the HP, MP and TP bars, so that it is the size of the red rectangle shown in the photo. https://ibb.co/JrHXGPM
  2. skelhat

Skill Buy System (Skill Trees possible)

Maliki, I liked the plugin, but I think it would be interesting to have a requirement system, precisely for the same control, so that it avoids the player getting the strongest skills right at the beginning, in my project for example I wanted to create books containing some sealed magic, and...
  3. skelhat

Skill Buy System (Skill Trees possible)

Is it possible to add an item as a requirement in addition to the AP? Or if not, do you have plans for that? The plugin is excellent, but it would be even better if it is possible to add requirements to learn the skill, I say this because the player could obtain an advanced skill at the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

YAY!!! My third help Guide STEAM integration in MV (High performance) has been posted!

Both the polls for the 3rd Original Character Contest ended with 5th place ties! So let's break those ties. Vote now for your favorite of the ones tied!

werewolf and his friends added!!

YAY! I just posted my third Guide! Setting up STEAM Integration in RPG Maker MV WITH updated NW.js (huge performance update)
rux
MUCLSES!!! :epicface: :epicface:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kankuro