Search results

1. Biestmann

Yanfly Item Disassemble - Refresh quantity

http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Item_Disassemble_(YEP) Hey, guys! I am sure most of us know of Yanfly's Item Disassemble plugin. I've encountered a mild issue in that the quantity owned of an item does not update correctly upon use of the disassemble function. It updates the amount correctly in the...
  2. Biestmann

Collect & Inject Ailments (Yanfly Tips & Tricks)

Link to the page here! Hey, everyone! For my game, I make use of these two pieces of code provided by Yanfly. The first sets up an attack that collects a status ailment, whereas the second injects it into an enemy. The way I intend things to work, the inject portion of this setup is meant to...
  3. Biestmann

Yanfly Buff & State Core - Javascript to end turn immediately (cannot move)

Hey, guys! I am curious if there is a way to have an actor unable to move through javascript using Yanfly's Buff and States Core. Why do I not just use the 'cannot move' command? All of my other states expire by 'action end', which famously does not work with 'cannot move' tagged statuses...
  4. Biestmann

'Appear Halfway' Enemies - EXP gain and item drops?

Hey, guys! I was wondering if clearing a battle without the hidden enemies having appeared still has them give experience and items to the player. Cheers Biestmann
  5. Biestmann

Yanfly Skill Requirements - Actor has NOT learned skill

Hey guys, I am using a system that has actors learn abilities by using skill scrolls. The skills themselves are unique to respective actors, meaning the player does not select the actor learning them. I am trying to make it so that the use of these skill scrolls is disabled once the skill has...
  6. Biestmann

Yanfly's Toxic effect help

Hi, everyone! As part of his tips & tricks series, Yanfly shared a piece of code to replicate the toxic effect from Pokemon. Every turn, the toxic deals more damage to the afflicted. I would like toxic to be a short status effect of two turns that will keep increasing in damage if reapplied...
  7. Biestmann

SumRndmDde's Character Creator-EX + Yanfly Status Menu

Hi, guys! http://sumrndm.site/character-creator-ex/ + http://yanfly.moe/2015/12/11/yep-42-battle-status-window/ https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/yep-battle-status-window-extension.65531/ I have started using the three plugins above, however, noticed that the image of the actor...
  8. Biestmann

Advertising via Twitter

Hey, guys! As of late, I have been wondering about ways to build more excitement for my game prior to release. Twitter naturally comes to mind. However, I have no clue how to go about it! Let us approach this assuming I have literally no idea whatsoever. What are all the things for me to...
  9. Biestmann

TRADE Looking for Playtesters

Engine: RPGMaker MV Positions needed: Playtester My Position: Developer Hey everyone, I am looking for playtesters for my battle-focused RPG, Eternal Dreamers. The game is not a traditional JRPG, and instead focuses on combat and item collecting. You create your own avatar, compose your own...
  10. Biestmann

Takeya Kimura's SlotMachine -> Resolution change

Hey, guys! I am sure we all know the SlotMachine plugin that came with RPGMaker MV. Sadly, it is designed to work for RPGMaker's standard resolution of 816x624 rather than 1280x720. I would like it to work for the latter, but am failed by my lack of plugin writing skills. I have already...
  11. Biestmann

Disable New Game if max save states reached

Hey, everyone. My game uses an autosave feature that comes with a couple of pitfalls. Starting a new game will automatically create a save in the next available save slot. While playing, the autosave makes use of that specific save slot only. Now here's my problem: New Game remains enabled even...
  12. Biestmann

Force/Auto Save

Hey everyone, I am looking for a plugin or way to automatically save the game on command. My game features lootboxes with randomized loot, and without a force save on opening those boxes, people can simply reload their game until they get the item of their dreams. If a plugin like that is...
  13. Biestmann

Eternal Dreamers | Battle-Focused RPG | Free Download

Eternal Dreamers is a battle-focused RPG offering deep tactical combat action. With a wide selection of classes and equipment pieces, the game puts much emphasis on customizability and player choice. This game is for all of you that cannot get enough of the high finding the next piece of shiny...
  14. Biestmann

YEP Battle Core Screen Resolution

Hey, everyone! I remember the newer versions of RPG Maker MV causing a handful of issues with Yanfly's plugin cores and its resolution changes along with it. The issue I have is that during battles in-game, the battleback will not stretch to the bottom of the screen, leaving an empty line...
  15. Biestmann

SumRndmDde Character Creator Compability Fix

SumRndmDde recently released an amazing character creator plugin, which however and unfortunately has a number of compability issues. I and others have already contacted him about these issues, but it is of course up to him whether he wants to put in the work for something not immediately...
  16. Biestmann

SumRndmDde Character Creator Compability Fix

SumRndmDde recently released an amazing character creator plugin, which however and unfortunately has a number of compability issues. I and others have already contacted him about these issues, but it is of course up to him whether he wants to put in the work for something not immediately...
  17. Biestmann

YEP.54 – Row Formation; how to reset rows for every battle?

Hey everyone, it's been a while since I've asked for help here, but I hope you can help me out again this time. I am building a battle system that makes use of Yanfly's Row Formation, but am running into an aggitating issue. I want the rows of my battlers to reset to their default...
  18. Biestmann

Yanfly ATB Add-On: AI does not wait for input

Hello everyone, I have recently begun using Yanfly's ATB plugin, and after reading up on Tsukihime's great tutorial on how to create an ATB system, realized I want both actors on auto battle as well as the enemy AI to attack whenever ready to without the need for any input on my side...
  19. Biestmann

Wrong Regex Value - Bobstah's Equipment Socketing

Hey, everyone! I've recently started using Bobstah's Equipment Socketing & Upgrade System. The plugin allows for the creation of sockets for both weapons and armor. You can assign unique socket properties to each weapon and armor type via the <SocketInfo OType: X> notetag. However, I...
  20. Biestmann

Plugin Regex Fix

Hey, everyone! I've recently started using Bobstah's Equipment Socketing & Upgrade System. The plugin allows for the creation of sockets for both weapons and armor. You can assign unique socket properties to each weapon and armor type via the <SocketInfo OType: X> notetag. However, I realized...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Top Up ---

Merchant: Diamond Sword cost 100 Diamonds
F.Magic Knight
: I don't have Diamonds,what should we do?
M.Knight: I don't have any choice,i have to Buy Diamonds with my Card
F.Magic Knight
: You do?
(M.Knight's Balance Just Have 1.25)
M.Knight: (Chuckle) Maybe,later…
Decided to add the option to customize decor/furniture in the player's base -- a couple of item options per furniture slot, some different carpets, etc. It's not really difficult to event, but oh goodness it's much more tedious to implement than I anticipated :'D
Dunno but maybe I'll make an art raffle soon. Anyone interested in it?
Give me some feedbacks please. x) Link: ♫ Let Us Play ♫ (Take note it's the first music I made, that even I find the music kinda off).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bg3