Search results

1. PedroVGM

Do you like this Indie Game oriented song I made?

This is a very important song that I made and I would like you o tell me in a critic way if you like it. Unless you really like it, then just let me know. But woud like you to have a critic feedback as well. Thanks!  
  2. PedroVGM

How can I sell my game?

Thanks for your sources Dragon Brother, appreciate it.
  3. PedroVGM

Has anyone played this title? (Terranigma for SNES)

Now I saw your comments and since they are that many I will come with a broad answer. This game is at least to me one of those games which could have been potentially powerful in the game industry if it has had received more attention. My reasons would be that it has a very original storyline...
  4. PedroVGM

Has anyone played this title? (Terranigma for SNES)

Wow this title is so underrated that is hardly understandable, in fact I think this game could have been quite a good competitor for big games like tales of symphonia or kingdom hearts, this of course, if it had had way a better marketing and sequels or at least a remake. What do you guys think...
  5. PedroVGM

How can I sell my game?

got it, still getting used to this forum :)  thanks for the information, both of you @kovak and @Shaz
  6. PedroVGM

How can I sell my game?

Hey there community. I was wondering, what can I do if I just finished a game (but reality is that it has yet to be finished)? Let's say that I already did my stuff and have the game already, what should I do if I want to sell it on a website such as kickstarter, google play or similar websites...
  7. PedroVGM

adding your own music?

I wonder if this is possible to do in RPGMaker_lite? (Uploading your mp3 or wav songs in a loop) anyone knows?
  8. PedroVGM

Post Your Music

@Ms Littlefish thanks for your comments. You really put a good effort into listening to them :) I will make my best to improve some equialization and stuff that may the songs better with time. Since I am still learning about the general instrumentation thing, I am still on my way to do it...
  9. PedroVGM

Do you have a #1 favorite game? Which one?

@Andar Thanks, didn't know that :)
  10. PedroVGM

Got it! My favorite FF has to be the FF2. have seen that one and looks really good as well  :)
  11. PedroVGM

I love FF but I am a non mainstream gamer so my favorite one so far has to be FF4 for the SNES
  12. PedroVGM

I feel you bro, I actully love the second one as well and have never played dark very well. But those are surely nice games  :D
  13. PedroVGM

interesting lol. If I had to choose one that is alike yours I would choose tales of phantasia. That one is great also! The SNES version is really good. Full of story and deep metagame structures that at least according to me, are really different from most games 
  14. PedroVGM

IDK about this game but should look for it I guess
  15. PedroVGM

Got it  :)
  16. PedroVGM

like both games in general ^^
  17. PedroVGM

I wonder if it is action 52 for the NES
  18. PedroVGM

I havent been able to play this game even if I am a gamer but I surely would like to know more about it. Idk if you or anyone here likes golden sun btw. It is one my personal favs
  19. PedroVGM

@engr.adiktuzmiko I really like harvest moon!  But I am really willing to buy it someday with a real GBA. 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

After hearing Wataten's opening several times and knowing what this anime is about, I don't think I like moe anymore.
So I am working on a big DLC package for my game.... and it will add a new intro and extend the ending of the base game, while of course adding additional content to the game... Yeah, that should work! lol
I'm stuck, I'm making some of Mr. N's Dialogue but I can't finish his full Dialogue...heres what I got now [this is the part I'm stuck on] "You treat me like a
bug, I'M SICK OF IT, you had me make these...abominations...well, now..." and at the "Well, now...' part I'm stuck at, anyone got Ideas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS