Search results

1. Guardinthena

Seriously....Where. Is. Our. Demo.

Seriously....Where. Is. Our. Demo.
  2. Guardinthena

Use Case For Turning In Place & Diagonal Movement?

Hmm...I think I'm going to have to lean with TheoAllen on this one. The Turn in Place mechanic is jarring. I have tried to implement it in a number of projects because I got wrapped up with the idea of free mobility (tried everything from pixel movement and 8-directional). But take it from...
  3. Guardinthena

Use Case For Turning In Place & Diagonal Movement?

I'm actually planning to use a Turn in Place plugin by mjshi that works with another of her plugins so that the player can speak to the actor behind them in the caterpillar line. Requires a little bit of set up, but I love the option to speak with the actors I'm running around adventuring with.
  4. Guardinthena

Tilesets Request

I did create a Beehive tileset like @Sparky89 mentioned, and it is for MV. The link is here: Guardinthena's MV Resources.
  5. Guardinthena

Guardinthena's Fantasy Generator Expansion-Dwarfs!

Thank you, could you be a little more specific? Are you trying to save the images on the first page and it is showing a broken image file? If so, that's just a matter of refreshing your webpage until the image appears. If it is something else, please do explain.
  6. Guardinthena

RMMV Astrafalla

Just a small update. Got side tracked over the last week or two with creating dwarven generator pieces for a thread of mine. Had to take a break after that to rest my eyes. Since, I've come back to my project. Completed: * lootable chests within the first village, this was a lot more work...
  7. Guardinthena

Third dwarf generator pieces to be uploaded mimics the style of Ori the Dwarf from Peter Jackson's 'The Hobbit' trilogy. For those that do not know, Ori was portrayed as a young dwarf in the movie and came off as a little nerdy, inexperienced and a scholar. I hope I've managed to capture that...
  8. Guardinthena

Hahah! I actually *DO* have ideas for that, and one that already has the Face done. The...

Hahah! I actually *DO* have ideas for that, and one that already has the Face done. The hairstyle is based off of Lagertha from Vikings.
  9. Guardinthena

Well, my muse has carried me back into making dwarven-styled beards and hairstyles for MV's...

Well, my muse has carried me back into making dwarven-styled beards and hairstyles for MV's Generator, anything unparticular anyone wants to see?
  10. Guardinthena

What was my favorite day? How can you expect me, or anyone, to decide? Every day is a treat...

What was my favorite day? How can you expect me, or anyone, to decide? Every day is a treat! If I absolutely had to pick, I would probably have to say the forest tileset sheet so far. As for what am I hoping for? Nothing, honestly! I can never hope to anticipate anything produced, so each...
  11. Guardinthena

Avy's MZ Stuff

I love that you love visiting the locations on the world map, because I simply enjoy seeing you create these large scale sprite pieces to flush out the missing RTP. They are always a delight!
  12. Guardinthena

Second dwarf generator upload is inspired by Dori the Dwarf from Peter Jackson's 'The Hobbit' trilogy. This upload includes a new hairstyle, beard, and two accessories to complete the look: the first accessory is for the dwarf earrings, and the second is for the beard ring. As always, please...
  13. Guardinthena

I have been in the process for the last few days of making more dwarf beards and hairstyles for...

I have been in the process for the last few days of making more dwarf beards and hairstyles for MV. Will be posting my next one either today or tomorrow.
  14. Guardinthena

Avy's MZ Stuff

One can never go wrong with mermaids!
  15. Guardinthena

Avy's MZ Stuff

Beds have always been a number one issue with me when it comes to mapping indoor homes. It drives me crazy that they only come in one direction, so thank you so much for doing this. I know a lot of people will be grateful for this too!
  16. Guardinthena

It has been a very long time since I've visited this thread and, reading through the most recent messages, I don't think I was receiving notifications for some of those, or I was just gone for so long that I missed a good portion. So, I've seen comments around the forums, such as in the...
  17. Guardinthena

Avery's Advent Calendar Day event has put me in a jolly mood, so I dug through my folders...

Avery's Advent Calendar Day event has put me in a jolly mood, so I dug through my folders finished up some old generator pieces. Check my Fantasy Generator Expansion -Dwarfs! To see what I dropped.
  18. Guardinthena

Avy's MZ Stuff

I agree with @Candacis, the wolves would definitely look nice with your forest assets. Also, I love dogs, and I can't help looking at these wolves and thinking 'aw, you poor thing! Let me take you in, I will feed you, get you a good brush and bath and give you bone treats and name you Fluffy!'
  19. Guardinthena

Avy's MZ Stuff

Such beautiful attention to detail! Thank you so much Avery!
  20. Guardinthena

Avy's MZ Stuff

Loving the door and the three seperate animations to open it! You are making me wish I had MZ!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Found another copied song in MV's OST

After hearing Wataten's opening several times and knowing what this anime is about, I don't think I like moe anymore.
So I am working on a big DLC package for my game.... and it will add a new intro and extend the ending of the base game, while of course adding additional content to the game... Yeah, that should work! lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS