Search results

1. epson777341

[MV] Bag Weapon Sprite

That's perfect. Thanks so much, and sorry for the late reply.
  2. epson777341

[MV] Bag Weapon Sprite

Bump. No takers? If anyone has a suggestion for something else to use instead, I'd also be interested in that.
  3. epson777341

[MV] Bag Weapon Sprite

Resource Type: Weapon Sheet Maker Format: MV Art Style: RTP or similar would be great, but it's really anybody's choice Description: A handbag that would be swung at the enemy, like, the weapons from Final fantasy Tactics. Although, I think they thrusted with those ones. But yeah, like a...
  4. epson777341

Equipment Variables

It does indeed work. I was just having a different issue altogether. Thanks so much for your help.
  5. epson777341

Equipment Variables

Ah, Alright. I see what I did wrong there. The variables won't change if the equipment is forcibly removed, IE, changing a class that can't use the equipment, or sealing the slot. I'm not sure how I missed the armor thing, I think it doesn't work on initial equipment. Thanks for the quick...
  6. epson777341

Equipment Variables

So, two questions here. The first: Does this only work for weapons? The second, Is it possible to remove the value that it adds when the equipment is removed? Other than that, Plugin works fine.
  7. epson777341

Plugin Call within a Notetag

Wow, that worked. Sorry for late reply.  It does stop the weather effect, now I just gotta make it re-tint the screen, but I should be able to get that one on my own.  Thanks a lot!
  8. epson777341

Oh, I see now. I get it. I was looking at script calls and thought they could be used in noteboxes. Thanks for pointing that out. I feel dumb. My bad.
  9. epson777341

Hi there! So, I'm trying to call a plugin command using the VPS Dynamic Weather System and YEP - States and Buffs Core. Basically I'm trying to make weather effects end when certain buffs do. I'm mostly just trying to call this command: stopWeather into this spot: <Custom Leave...
  10. epson777341

Skills being added automatically

EDIT: I am using Equip Core and Skill Learn. Nothing in common events or any maps.  I am using a bunch of yanfly's plugins, but I don't see anything that would do that, and , again, when I put them into a new project without plugins, it just does it to different skills. EDIT: I...
  11. epson777341

Skills being added automatically

So, when I start a new test game, it adds my 256th and 267th skill to all my actors. I have no idea why, there's no event doing it, It's not a skill given by adding it through the class tab or any equipment/note tags. I also can't remove the skills, it just adds them back in. Is this happening...
  12. epson777341

Dynamic Features

I just tried it, it doesn't seem to be working still. The only reaction I get from the script at all is if I put: e = $game_variables[27].to_fe = e * 5 / $game_variables[14]e = e / 100add_feature(:actor, 0, :xparam, 1, e)instead of e = $game_variables[27].to_fe = e * 5 / $game_variables[14]e =...
  13. epson777341

Dynamic Features

I apologize if I can't post here, but I seem to having an issue with this script.  I'm trying to add to the evasion stat. I am using a formula to calculate what to add. e = $game_variables[27]e = e / ($game_variables[14] * 0.2)e = e / 100add_feature(:actor, 1, :xparam, 1, e)Where Variable #27...
  14. epson777341

Issue with a custom Damage formula

That did it! It worked! I'm still not sure why, but, at this point I don't want to know! Thank you so much, the both of you. I did change all the rands into a variable before checking them. I apologize, if I sounded curt, I was simply exasperated from trying to figure this out myself. I'm...
  15. epson777341

So when you say return c, you mean like at the end of the method right? Like after the if statements, but before the def ending and method end? and then I would just call up the method in the damage formula box, like :"a.custom_pa_attack(a,b );" like that...
  16. epson777341

Hi guys,   I know I've been asking a lot of questions, and I am glad for the help, I think this is my last problem, for a while. I'm just having some issues with a custom damage fomula.   I took a look at Fomar's tutorial. Made a separate Entry in my scripts, it took me all day, but I came up...
  17. epson777341

Script that changes a Variable upon Equip

That is exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks. I'll mark this as solved.
  18. epson777341

Thanks. I guess I was looking for a shorter way of doing it, but, I can do it this way.  Thanks for the help, guys.
  19. epson777341

I think I wanted to modify a global variable. I know I want to be able to call it up in a damage formulas. I was going to use it for damage multipliers.
  20. epson777341

Hi there, I tried asking this earlier in the support section, but they generously pointed me here.  I'm looking for a way to change a variable when equipping a Weapon or piece of equipment. Preferably through the note box, I think that would probably be the easiest way to do it. I know...

Latest Profile Posts

A part of me wants to return back to the beginning and first two chapters and remake them with parallax map. But I have decided not to. Every chapter is just another step in the journey. No need to walk back unless I have to revise dialouge.
Hey guys! Good news!
I just released the Games from Brazil - Part 2 on my Youtube Channel! I am really happy that part 1 had 100 views and I hope more people will be interested to see the potencial of Brazilian Game Devs!
Effervesce Fallacy™ - Attract Mode (proto)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS