Search results

1. AstraliaAkuma

Dynamic Title

Ok I'm prolly the only one who still doesn't understand how to activate it. Can anyone lend me a hand here?
  2. AstraliaAkuma

Can an event follow the player like a follower?

First of all sorry for my horrible english and sorry if I posted in the wrong section. I'm a total newbie with the program itself,but I wanted to know if there was a way to make an event follow the player right after a dialogue. I tried to use Hime's script Event Followers...
  3. AstraliaAkuma

Event Followers

Sorry for the trouble but I'm new to these stuff. How can I make an event follow the player right after a dialogue?
  4. AstraliaAkuma

Fullscreen++

Thank you 0w0
  5. AstraliaAkuma

Fullscreen++

Sorry I'm pretty new with this and I suck at programming n stuff,but I wanted to ask somethin: when I play a video if fullscreen, it stays in a corner (sorry for my terrible english,it's not my native language lol. Maybe the screenshot will be able to say what I cannot) Sorry again for the...
  6. AstraliaAkuma

XS - Menu Delux

Thanks a ton!
  7. AstraliaAkuma

XS - Menu Delux

where can I find the images used as examples for the script,since the link is dead (sorry for my bad english)

Latest Profile Posts

A part of me wants to return back to the beginning and first two chapters and remake them with parallax map. But I have decided not to. Every chapter is just another step in the journey. No need to walk back unless I have to revise dialouge.
Hey guys! Good news!
I just released the Games from Brazil - Part 2 on my Youtube Channel! I am really happy that part 1 had 100 views and I hope more people will be interested to see the potencial of Brazilian Game Devs!
Effervesce Fallacy™ - Attract Mode (proto)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS