Search results

1. Askann

Askann's MZ Random Stuff

Askann's MZ Random Stuff Hi there game makers, I'm posting some of my random edits, I don't even know why. I have made some edits on KADOKAWA sprites, so if you plan to use them, be sure to have they license buying the RPG Maker MZ and using only in RPG Maker games. You don't need to credit...
  2. Askann

I want to push the message window a little bit higher.

Here is my problem: I don't want the message window to touch the border of the window, I want a little bit higher, I am using YEP.MessageCore and the extensions but I can't find the line that determines the "y" of the message window to put a "-50" in there. Someone knows where I can find it?
  3. Askann

Laggy Audio

Got a problem, sometimes and everytime that I use F5 the game starts with the BGM with a strange lag, all other things works well, no lag at the graphics but the audio become laggy and weird. Note: It only appears to happen when I using headphones

Latest Profile Posts

A part of me wants to return back to the beginning and first two chapters and remake them with parallax map. But I have decided not to. Every chapter is just another step in the journey. No need to walk back unless I have to revise dialouge.
Hey guys! Good news!
I just released the Games from Brazil - Part 2 on my Youtube Channel! I am really happy that part 1 had 100 views and I hope more people will be interested to see the potencial of Brazilian Game Devs!
Effervesce Fallacy™ - Attract Mode (proto)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS