Search results

1. Slippery Tiles for RPG Maker MV

thanks! i got it working  :)
  2. Pop! contributions in Member+

awwww that sucks. :(
  3. Need Support for POP! Horror City Tilesets

how do you get the free pack update?
  4. Pop! contributions in Member+

How do I get this pack? Whenever I go to purchase it says "There are no products here yet! Please check back soon." I can't get a member+ sub.
  5. Ice Floor Puzzles

that tutorial worked perfectly! thanks!
  6. Can you use 2 tile high sprites?

Ohh okies. Thanks for your help!
  7. Slippery Tiles for RPG Maker MV

Has Yanfly's Slippery Tiles been converted to a plugin for RMMV? If not, does anyone know how to do slippery tiles?
  8. after knockout you appear at hospital in rpg maker mv

They are events, and maybe troops later.
  9. Can you use 2 tile high sprites?

Can you use 2 tile high sprites in RPG Maker MV? I tried creating a sheet with 3 across, and four down using 2 tiles high and 2 tile wide for each sprite. What are the dimensions I need to use this sprite in-game? I have included the sample sheet.
  10. after knockout you appear at hospital in rpg maker mv

I was trying to figure out a way to do an event to where you appear at the hospital after losing a battle or being knocked out. Like Pokemon where when your Pokemon pass out you appear at the PokeCenter.
  11. Picture not showing up in game

I was doing an event where you select a choice and then a picture is displayed. The problem is that the picture doesn't display when I test run the game. I selected the choice then the screen blinks fast but no picture is displayed. I used "show picture: picture file". Can anyone help me with this?
  12. XS - Actor Hud

name doesnt appear but hud works
  13. health bar script?

i am using yanfly. thank u for your help. i got it to work.
  14. Hp bar position

thank you. i figured out the problem.
  15. health bar script?

does anyone know how to get health bars that look like this? for some reason mine are small. (see attachment)
  16. Hp bar position

for some reason my mp bar is above my hp bar in the status menu. does anyone know how to fix it? i am using scripts as well, but im not sure if one of them caused it.
  17. Basic Quest System

i have done everything, but after accepting the quest and then killing the monster, it doesn't update on the quest. any information on why this is happening?
  18. POP! Freebies

awesome! definitely going to use! great job again!
  19. script help with messages

i tried doing the script with the pop up messages but i cant get them to work. i want this sorry i am using Yami Engine Ace - Pop Message

Latest Profile Posts

A part of me wants to return back to the beginning and first two chapters and remake them with parallax map. But I have decided not to. Every chapter is just another step in the journey. No need to walk back unless I have to revise dialouge.
Hey guys! Good news!
I just released the Games from Brazil - Part 2 on my Youtube Channel! I am really happy that part 1 had 100 views and I hope more people will be interested to see the potencial of Brazilian Game Devs!
Effervesce Fallacy™ - Attract Mode (proto)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS