Search results

1. Force Action Actor Id in script?

Hey, so I what I am trying to do is create a script that forces an actor to use a skill. Basically I am using a skill on an actor and I need to have that skill force another skill. My problem is that I want the actor id to be stored in a variable and then have that variable referenced in the...
  2. Force Action in Common Event Script?

Hey, so I what I am trying to do is create a script that forces an actor to use a skill. Basically I am using a skill on an actor and I need to have that skill force another skill. My problem is that I want the actor id to be stored in a variable and then have that variable referenced in the...
  3. Using Yanfly Adjust Limits with Class Curves

Okay, so I have a little problem with the adjust limits script by Yanfly. I want to create an actor with the skill to transform into a more powerful version of himself. However, when I switch his class to the class I have named "Super" ,if he is at a level above 99, it actually lowers all of his...
  4. Actor Lvl. Limit Not Adjusting

Hi, I am very new to the RPG Maker scene and I have a very small problem. For some reason using Yanfly Adjust Limits is not working for me. I have placed it in scripts in the correct location, and added the note tags below into the actors note box. I also changed the max level in the script to...

Latest Profile Posts

A part of me wants to return back to the beginning and first two chapters and remake them with parallax map. But I have decided not to. Every chapter is just another step in the journey. No need to walk back unless I have to revise dialouge.
Hey guys! Good news!
I just released the Games from Brazil - Part 2 on my Youtube Channel! I am really happy that part 1 had 100 views and I hope more people will be interested to see the potencial of Brazilian Game Devs!
Effervesce Fallacy™ - Attract Mode (proto)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS