Search results

1. Would an RPG maker video game store work?

Mabye you are right with the "But I don't think you'd be able to replicate your Minecraft income with such venture." the cool thing about Minecraft is that it is so mainstream already that it is easy to promote. And people buy items on a regular basis because they spend it on the sever economy...
  2. Would an RPG maker video game store work?

I tried to publish a game I made (not using RM) on steam. It was never accepted, besides if you sell on steam you have to sell really low because people will compare it to thousands of other games from small publishers (basically you face the same problem you face when trying to sell something...
  3. Would an RPG maker video game store work?

Does your 14 year old kid makes a monthly 4 - 5 figure income by running his server? If not then we are not on the same league and you should not even mention him... Running a pro Minecraft server requires a LOT more technical skills than creating RM games. If you really want something neat...
  4. Would an RPG maker video game store work?

The statement "not hard to set up SEO" makes me wonder, do you even know what SEO means? You cant just "set up SEO" And unlike most people arround here I do make a living from the internet. I have been a freelance webmaster for over 5 years so no, I would not "be starting from scratch". Just...
  5. Would an RPG maker video game store work?

Hello everyone, I am a web designer and I love video games. Specially RPGs and MMORPGs. So I had this idea, I am aware that it is legal to sell RPG maker games as long as you bought the software and all the assents are not copyrighted by someone else. I read a few threads about selling RPG...

Latest Profile Posts

A part of me wants to return back to the beginning and first two chapters and remake them with parallax map. But I have decided not to. Every chapter is just another step in the journey. No need to walk back unless I have to revise dialouge.
Hey guys! Good news!
I just released the Games from Brazil - Part 2 on my Youtube Channel! I am really happy that part 1 had 100 views and I hope more people will be interested to see the potencial of Brazilian Game Devs!
Effervesce Fallacy™ - Attract Mode (proto)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS