Search results

1. Jeb

IMPORTANT! People that have been using Kaus's "Asteria Tileset" DO NOT USE IT!!

Thank you. I was actually considering subscribing.
  2. Jeb

Awaken [DEMO v52416 released

This is absolutely gorgeous. I look forward to trying it out. I'm also going to look into Kaus' tilesets too. Thanks for posting the demo and screenshots.
  3. Jeb

Hello.

I don't know how I missed that yesterday. I even looked right at Display Name, but must have been oblivious to Signature in the list. I went back and forth between Profile and Account like 3 times yesterday. Anyhow, thank you.
  4. Jeb

Hello.

I can't figure out how to edit my signature, though I assume that's because I'm not a full member yet, since the only place I've posted is in the Introductions section, where my post count doesn't matter. Anyways, the extra "d" is part of the meaning of the word. Check...
  5. Jeb

Hello.

My name is Jeb. Well, it's actually Jonathan Elijah Boyd, but Jeb is good enough. I've wanted to make a game for a long time, but I've always lacked the programming and artistic skills to do so. Even today I'm gimped in these areas. One thing I do have, however, is a writer's touch for many...

Latest Profile Posts

A part of me wants to return back to the beginning and first two chapters and remake them with parallax map. But I have decided not to. Every chapter is just another step in the journey. No need to walk back unless I have to revise dialouge.
Hey guys! Good news!
I just released the Games from Brazil - Part 2 on my Youtube Channel! I am really happy that part 1 had 100 views and I hope more people will be interested to see the potencial of Brazilian Game Devs!
Effervesce Fallacy™ - Attract Mode (proto)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS