Search results

1. Slothful

Fantasy world building: Aesthetic vs Scientific

I definatley fit into this category. One another is not to care about the detail. They put something on their world because it's cool, and has an aesthetic to support the world/story tone. How magic works and why it works that way they don't care (or at least they never explain). They put...
  2. Slothful

Newtrality's Newbie Works

Nice Work.
  3. Slothful

Good Morning.

I've been browsing the forums for a while and neglected to inroduce myself. Hello. I use RPG Maker VX Ace and enjoy making sprites. I'm working on a fantasy game. I'm still trying to get to grips with battle symphony for my battle engine but i'm getting to grips with it slowly, yet to devise a...
  4. Slothful

Sprites and Faces

I have a few fantasy-esque sprites you could use... https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/various-sprites-i-made.93164/ :mrsatan:
  5. Slothful

FREE [RPG Maker VX Ace] Partnership Game Development

I'd be happy to help, i've never actually got roud to making a full game.
  6. Slothful

Various Sprites I made...

Thanks very much, I'm trying to find an easy to use sideview battle system to use them in. Any ideas?
  7. Slothful

Various Sprites I made...

Hello my people of the internet I'd like to share some sprites I made for RPG Maker. Credit: Slothful, Kadokawa Non-Commercial: Free, but I want a copy of your game! Commercial: Contact me. Repost: Sure. Edits: Allowed but credit moi. Repost of Edits: Allowed but credit moi. Maker...

Latest Profile Posts

A part of me wants to return back to the beginning and first two chapters and remake them with parallax map. But I have decided not to. Every chapter is just another step in the journey. No need to walk back unless I have to revise dialouge.
Hey guys! Good news!
I just released the Games from Brazil - Part 2 on my Youtube Channel! I am really happy that part 1 had 100 views and I hope more people will be interested to see the potencial of Brazilian Game Devs!
Effervesce Fallacy™ - Attract Mode (proto)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS