Search results

1. RHachicho

RPGMaker MV refuses to start ..

Welp .. Whatever WAS the problem .. that fixed it. I hate to have to do so drastic a solution but it was honestly that or keep picking at straws for a week or two. Thanks for everyone who tried to help.
  2. RHachicho

Thanks Celestrium. I basically went one step further and did a full reinstall of windows. I'm really really hoping that fixes it. Will update.
  3. RHachicho

Incidentally. I can play games made in the engine just fine. I tried an old fix of putting the opengl.dll in the install folder. Did nothing. Well I can hardly abandon my project .. trying a pc reset. Wish me luck.
  4. RHachicho

I looked at my update history. There where a couple of updates on the 15th October. But MV was working after those dropped. It only stopped a couple of days ago. I left it alone cos I was busy and assumed a restart would fix it. Honestly should I just develop in VxAce? I've literally lost count...
  5. RHachicho

Sure will give it a try but it's not like the drivers conflicted 2 days ago. One day it was working okay the next bam .. no more MV for you. I did try updating but it told me drivers are up to date. By the way I also tried running rpgmaker VxAce. That works fine. So this issue is unique to MV...
  6. RHachicho

I downloaded the drivers from the Nvidia site. I'm not 100% sure how to check that. The driver provider is listed as Nvidia if that's what that means. With the signer saying something about windows compatability publisher. Steam is definitely open. I have tried launching from steam and from the...
  7. RHachicho

Unfortunately that did nothing. Thanks for the suggestion tho.
  8. RHachicho

OP updated I have the steam version.
  9. RHachicho

RPGMaker MV is refusing to start. This happened randomly without any interference from me. The client SEEMS to start but all i get is a not responding white window. I have tried the following steps. 1. Wait for 30 mins. No change. 2. Uninstalled MV, Restarted Computer, Reinstalled. 3. Updated...
  10. RHachicho

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

Hey there folks I'm having some trouble with some commands from the paid yanfly plugin addons. I'm trying to make a chain lightning effect. projectile ani 16: duration 40, start target, goal next target, spin 1.5, Goal offset -250 -100, ease OutCubic wait for projectile action animation...
  11. RHachicho

Problem with Moghunter VariableHud

I'm having some issues with this plugin. My game contains visual novel style scenes and I wanted to stop the moghunter ui elements from zooming back onto the screen during a wait command or a momentary fadout. (They auto hide during messages). So I wrote a common event to show and hide the...
  12. RHachicho

[RMMV] DragonBones 2d Animation Integration

According to my animator there is a problem with returning to the setup pose. And some keyframes are dropping. We're having quite the time getting our custom assetts from spine into rpgmaker. The sprite mostly works but parts of it are disappearing or warping for .. seemingly no reason. Is this...
  13. RHachicho

Terrax Lighting system

Hello there .. I just updated from 1.3.1 and now none of my lights from the old save are working. The player flashlight and the darkzone still generate. But the actual lights seem to have stopped. Is this normal does it just need a new game because of the plugin change? Or is there a...
  14. RHachicho

Encountered bugs with deployment. Just reporting them.

One of the images is called ZhaiOhlTPK.png and the other is 60FPS_AC2Q005_Swipe.png Also I really don't think that's the case there's the possibility that the first one was renamed at one point. But 60FPS_AC2Q005_Swipe.png came from rpgmaker DLC and has never been messed with since I copied it...
  15. RHachicho

So I guess since both my deployment directories and my images are net code complient .. One of them even being a DLC image .. U got nuthin?
  16. RHachicho

The project directory is G:\FWEP1 and the target directory is G:\Deploy\F1EP1 I rename the directory later to include a dot but that shouldn't interfere with deployment right? As for an example ..
  17. RHachicho

Hello it seems I've encountered multiple bugs with the 'Exclude unused files' Option. During deployment .. First I would like to say I am well aware of this not recognizing images that are called by plugins. And this isn't about that. In fact I am very careful during deployment so that these...
  18. RHachicho

No debug tools when playtesting.

Hey I'm actually over the moon. Since updating my game's performance issues have been fixed. Mostly my game ran fine but when handling large groups with all spells or other animation or image intensive sections it would often freeze up. Today there is no lag. Everything runs smooth! So I'm...
  19. RHachicho

Announcement RPG Maker MV - v1.6.1 Stable Release!

I'd just like to write a small thank you. I've often been critical of the RPGMaker MV development team. However I've had much less crashes lately. And this last patch delivered an UNBELIEVABLE performance boost for my game. It almost eliminated all lag spots single handedly. Though I am a...
  20. RHachicho

No debug tools when playtesting.

Ah ok that was it .. Must have missed the update ..

Latest Profile Posts

A part of me wants to return back to the beginning and first two chapters and remake them with parallax map. But I have decided not to. Every chapter is just another step in the journey. No need to walk back unless I have to revise dialouge.
Hey guys! Good news!
I just released the Games from Brazil - Part 2 on my Youtube Channel! I am really happy that part 1 had 100 views and I hope more people will be interested to see the potencial of Brazilian Game Devs!
Effervesce Fallacy™ - Attract Mode (proto)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS