Search results

1. TecnoNinja

Orange HUD

Hello, I'd like to ask you a little favor. I would need to be able to enter the possibility of being able to display, at will, the sign + in front of the positive numbers in your OrangeHudLineGroup. Maybe through a "true/false" in the configuration. Can you do? If you could also indicate a...
  2. TecnoNinja

I'm sorry. I didn't realize it was the user's status. I thought it was the pm. I beg your pardon.

I'm sorry. I didn't realize it was the user's status. I thought it was the pm. I beg your pardon.
  3. TecnoNinja

Hello, I'd like to ask you a little favor. I would need to be able to enter the possibility of...

Hello, I'd like to ask you a little favor. I would need to be able to enter the possibility of being able to display, at will, the sign + in front of the positive numbers in your OrangeHudLineGroup. Maybe through a "true/false" in the configuration. Can you do? If you could also indicate a...
  4. TecnoNinja

Quasi Movement

Excuse me. I have the problem. Is this still working for 1.3.3? i can't get the collision map to work
  5. TecnoNinja

convert short script Rpgmkr ACE in a plugin for MV

It works really well !!! Great! I do exactly what I need! I do not know how I would have done without your help. You were fantastic ... You all!! Y__Y Now I do a thousand tests and as soon as I completed the menu to events that I'm finishing, I get back to even convert the battlefield to...
  6. TecnoNinja

Thanks for your help. I can not wait a week or two problems. If we could make it go it would be great. Really! T_T   I tried your version but I have not seen changes. Now no longer crashes the tool, but not even changing graphics. Definitely something wrong ... but I do not know what. I used...
  7. TecnoNinja

I tried to freeze (//) rows 24 and 54, but nothing has changed ... same as before errors. EDIT: I apologize but here in Italy are the hours 0:50 am and I have to go to sleep, otherwise I can not work tomorrow. I hope not to have been too disruptive tonight ... thanks again for the...
  8. TecnoNinja

I have tested even with the other two script commands and gives me the same mistakes: "page_priority is not defined" and "page_moveis not defined" It's only the test project :D
  9. TecnoNinja

Thanks for helping me and sorry for the mess with copy and paste. Really thank you very much! I'll make the tests, I do not know how to thank you for helping me. Thanks again Y_Y EDIT: At the moment I have only tested the first command "page_graphic (ev, page, graphic, index)" by...
  10. TecnoNinja

look the original post :D the link for the script not exist... the script for ACE was created for me by a friend ...
  11. TecnoNinja

I'm sorry! I do not know what happened during the copy and paste: P Now it should be okay! I put it directly into image xD I need this plugin to convert my fighting system created in the events:
  12. TecnoNinja

Is there anyone among many programmers, who would know convert this short script rpgmkr ACE in a plugin for rpgmkr MV? I would really need to continue with my project... COMMANDS: – “Page_graphic (page,”files name“, index)” to set the event page, the graphics and the index of the event...
  13. TecnoNinja

New Member, I'm TecnoNinja! Hi!

Hello everyone, I just joined and wanted to greet the comunity. : D

Latest Profile Posts

I finished playing Shadows of Adam. With just the increased stat monsters and keeping gear from completing game, I didn't feel much motivation to play new game plus. I feel that there should be new content to discover if new game plus is part of a game, like Chrono Trigger's multiple endings, or the Diablo series' vast collection of loot and lore items.
A part of me wants to return back to the beginning and first two chapters and remake them with parallax map. But I have decided not to. Every chapter is just another step in the journey. No need to walk back unless I have to revise dialouge.
Hey guys! Good news!
I just released the Games from Brazil - Part 2 on my Youtube Channel! I am really happy that part 1 had 100 views and I hope more people will be interested to see the potencial of Brazilian Game Devs!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS