Search results

1. dungeon lighting

So i was thinking, is it possible to make some area in one map completly dark before the player reach that section of the map. Like say, the character is in entrance of the dungeon, but there is a passageway to another area in that map, but if the player not yet visit that place, it will be...

Latest Profile Posts

I finished playing Shadows of Adam. With just the increased stat monsters and keeping gear from completing game, I didn't feel much motivation to play new game plus. I feel that there should be new content to discover if new game plus is part of a game, like Chrono Trigger's multiple endings, or the Diablo series' vast collection of loot and lore items.
A part of me wants to return back to the beginning and first two chapters and remake them with parallax map. But I have decided not to. Every chapter is just another step in the journey. No need to walk back unless I have to revise dialouge.
Hey guys! Good news!
I just released the Games from Brazil - Part 2 on my Youtube Channel! I am really happy that part 1 had 100 views and I hope more people will be interested to see the potencial of Brazilian Game Devs!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS