Search results

1. Advice on implementing a driving portion

I'm interested in making a section of my game a sidescrolling dodging style level. Not sure how to describe it but basically like this section in Battletoads. Any thoughts on implementing this? I'm thinking a track having events come at the player, but not sure how to restrict movement or...
  2. Picking a number between two variables

I'm using MV.
  3. Picking a number between two variables

I want to run an event that picks a number between two variables. I have one variable that controls the total number of instances of an event, and two more that give it some variance. Say variable 1 is set to 100. I want variable 2 to be 95%, variable 3 to be 105%, and an event or script to...
  4. Movies in VX Ace

I managed to get the fps to line up with the audio, but the audio still trips over itself in the game. It will play for 3 seconds, then jump 15 seconds ahead and play 1 second, then jump back and play correctly for a few more seconds before doing it again. The OGV files play correctly in VLC...
  5. Movies in VX Ace

I am trying to add movies to my VX Ace game, but the audio isn't lining up properly. The movies are between 2-3 mins, and the audio always gets messy and doesn't finish the same time as the visual. The format is right, .ogv. I am using vlc to convert from .avi to .ogv. Anyone else have this...

Latest Profile Posts

I finished playing Shadows of Adam. With just the increased stat monsters and keeping gear from completing game, I didn't feel much motivation to play new game plus. I feel that there should be new content to discover if new game plus is part of a game, like Chrono Trigger's multiple endings, or the Diablo series' vast collection of loot and lore items.
A part of me wants to return back to the beginning and first two chapters and remake them with parallax map. But I have decided not to. Every chapter is just another step in the journey. No need to walk back unless I have to revise dialouge.
Hey guys! Good news!
I just released the Games from Brazil - Part 2 on my Youtube Channel! I am really happy that part 1 had 100 views and I hope more people will be interested to see the potencial of Brazilian Game Devs!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS