Search results

1. Νύξ

Floating sword sprite.

All I need is a 3 by 4 xv sprite of a floating sword.This sword to be exact: And credit to....let see its enterbrain right? I need one sprite of it floating tip up and one of it tip down.I'd like it bobing up and down so it shows that its floating.I need it in,forwards,backwards,up,and down...
  2. Νύξ

favorit stephen king books

Yea like that story were roland meets those witches in the mutant village.I get it.Love the pic phenix. ^_^~<3 Run Georgie run!!!!!DO NOT FLOAT!!!!! :O
  3. Νύξ

Realistic Rain

Just one question.I notice you have a setup for fog but no picture to set it in.Were is the picture for fog? Never mind i see now.The videos looked like fog when still.Do you happen to have something for fog only by any chance?
  4. Νύξ

wind blown itme and tumbling itmes sprites

Someone please just close this topic and I'll start over with a new one.Its not worth it.
  5. Νύξ

I need alot of difrent bug sprites.

"BUMP"
  6. Νύξ

NYX'S SPRITES.

Removed to be sent to a better place.All requests are closed here. Hope everyone who got there requests saved them.
  7. Νύξ

Battle animations of weapons and so on.

bump
  8. Νύξ

The official Zombie Apocalypse thread

i remember watching a movie i think it was called pandora or something like that.you see this guy who survives but is insane and tries carving up the,i guss you could call them,heros...he dosent but he was going to,the minut he gets helpfull another crazy guy sticks him in the eye.or like stross...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Did anyone else get a 'sever error' a little while ago on fourms? because I did...
So... today was a friend birthday and she explicitly requested this little scene, otherwise she'll come to my house and shot me with a water gun.

Kinda late to the party but if you're trying to make a game with relatively large roster, my suggestion: be ready for a long, long ride yourself.
were the servers acting weird a few minutes ago for anyone else or was it just me?
I finished playing Shadows of Adam. With just the increased stat monsters and keeping gear from completing game, I didn't feel much motivation to play new game plus. I feel that there should be new content to discover if new game plus is part of a game, like Chrono Trigger's multiple endings, or the Diablo series' vast collection of loot and lore items.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caliben