Search results

1. PixeLockeT

What was your fav character in your own game?

Hmmm, probably Kujiforo. Strangely he resembles the personality of Silvia (from DQXI) a LOT even though mine came out over a decade before that game. I like him cause he reflects me very well - his chara arc is that he's an entertainer that likes making people happy, but is jealous of his best...
  2. PixeLockeT

RMMV "Macclunkey !!!!!!" *Gets shot*

Depends. How much experience do you have in game development? There are a few games known for their massive rosters, but it will take lots of manpower and also lots of experience under ones belt to organize and design it all. Is it crazy? A bit, if you're not experienced and have a very...
  3. PixeLockeT

"well, now all your base are belong to me"

"well, now all your base are belong to me"
  4. PixeLockeT

Sell all but the one I use most, unless I need it for crafty ingredients or sumth like so.

Sell all but the one I use most, unless I need it for crafty ingredients or sumth like so.
  5. PixeLockeT

SLIMES! :D

I usually don't like slimes as an enemy overall, but in one of my games slimes were pretty formidable and didn't serve as a beginning enemy at all. Instead they had the ability to split into multiple enemies (weakened them though) in order to overwhelm with their numbers, or "encapsulate a hero"...
  6. PixeLockeT

Gain team members as the story goes.

Gain team members as the story goes.
  7. PixeLockeT

Guess that means you're good at tWORKing it. :kaopride:

Guess that means you're good at tWORKing it. :kaopride:
  8. PixeLockeT

What's the best bro/womance you've ever seen/heard of?

Lumis + Umbra from YuGiOh. :kaothx:
  9. PixeLockeT

Someone graciously took a pic of my ex (my senpai) and made it artsy and filters-y and I used it...

Someone graciously took a pic of my ex (my senpai) and made it artsy and filters-y and I used it as pfp and people are asking "Is that Onionson (onision)?" "Is that David Bowie?" and I just canNOT. XD He was like "Oh dear".
  10. PixeLockeT

Is the first enemy encounter area in your game a forest?

The game I'm making on RPG Maker right now is an online RPG, but none of the places players can choose to start at are forests, unless we change that. So far: Players can start in a village with the castle nearby, and a lil fields area. Players can start in an evil kingdom set under the water...
  11. PixeLockeT

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!
  12. PixeLockeT

Mainly need some bass instrument to make it sound super slappin' if you want it to sound like it...

Mainly need some bass instrument to make it sound super slappin' if you want it to sound like it has a lot of drive. And bass is typically one of my fav parts. But my fav boss battle theme of all time sounds EMOTIONALLY intense due to genius composition. :3
  13. PixeLockeT

I have a friend who talks nothing but the thees, thys, thous as his primary language and he...

I have a friend who talks nothing but the thees, thys, thous as his primary language and he laughed at the grammar here. XD He's like naaaay tis how goest thou the dayyyy. XD I guess he ish grammarnazi.
  14. PixeLockeT

OFF is a masterpiece. <3

OFF is a masterpiece. <3
  15. PixeLockeT

All of 2020 was really unsafe and awful for my friends and I. So I feel you there. Hope you have...

All of 2020 was really unsafe and awful for my friends and I. So I feel you there. Hope you have a good 2021.
  16. PixeLockeT

I hope healthcare reform comes to the USA at least enough to get me my allergy shots. So severe...

I hope healthcare reform comes to the USA at least enough to get me my allergy shots. So severe that if I go outside I almost have to call 911. (I have multi-allergy syndrome which is prevalent in people with dysautonomia). They paid for testing and my results were wildly abnormal, but told me...
  17. PixeLockeT

Yeah reminds me of the time they made me wait 8 months for an appointment......only to have me...

Yeah reminds me of the time they made me wait 8 months for an appointment......only to have me in and out of the office in like 15minutes with nothing to show for it. I cried that day.
  18. PixeLockeT

At first I was thinking Sunset over Imdahl or however its called but thats an older-ish game. XD

At first I was thinking Sunset over Imdahl or however its called but thats an older-ish game. XD
  19. PixeLockeT

I'm in Arkansas and we're so backwards here with healthcare that they literally told me I was...

I'm in Arkansas and we're so backwards here with healthcare that they literally told me I was faking everything for like 7-8 years until one of the new docs finally listened. XD But then they say insurance covers to test but not to treat some things despite me being a rarer/very severe case of...
  20. PixeLockeT

woof I'm trying. It's the weather pattern changes around here, I think. I can barely stay...

woof I'm trying. It's the weather pattern changes around here, I think. I can barely stay conscious. XD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

my first day back to working on my project and i'm pooped!! hope to get back in the rhythm soon!
I just came up with a very original RPG Idea. This is so well written that it might be the first RPG I actually finish making. (I’ve stopped all my projects halfway through development. I don’t think this one will be the same.)
Became a news junkie... except for those times I got inspired and published a chapter of any of my crazy stories. XD
Finally returning to one of my least favorite parts of game deving - mapping.
Me, adding new map: Okay, so this map will be the - wait...Map 501?! O.O E-excuse me?!
So, yup...breaking into the 500's for map count. Some are placeholders for now, since I haven't gotten around to actually mapping them yet. But soon. Very soon...oof, I'm scared.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nokturno