Search results

1. Extended Skill description IN BATTLE.

Hello, friends! I was wondering if anyone could help me on this. I hope my request it is not too hard to implement. Basically, I need a way to show an extended description of a skill in battle. It can be done the way you prefer, for example like, pressing a certain button and making a new...
  2. Select Multiple Targets, v2.0.2

Hello @Zevia, First of all I want to thank you for this awesome plugin. It absolutely saved my life. Problem is I found a rather strange compatibility bug when using the plugin. Somehow, when trying to create a simple aoe skill, said skill acts like a single target one. Im not saying I do...
  3. Targeting two random dead members. (Yanfly's Selection control & Action sequence)

Thank you so much for responding! Regardless this is an issue I've been looking for an answer almost for two weeks, an imaginative wording on google found me this thread. This plugin presented here is more that I could ever hoped for...
  4. Targeting two random dead members. (Yanfly's Selection control & Action sequence)

Hello people! The idea under this effect is simple enough. Its a skill that automatically selects two random dead members of the party to bring them back from KO. Im working with Yanfly's Selection control but I guess I cannot find the right formula. For reference, below is the formula...
  5. Final Fantasy XIV's DoubleCast (Yanfly's FFV Dualcast)

Hello! Thank you for your time replying to this! Yes, yes! That is exactly what I’ve done to make it work. Nothing much to add to it actually. You have described it perfectly. I’m going to post a link so you and others can see.
  6. Final Fantasy XIV's DoubleCast (Yanfly's FFV Dualcast)

Hi, thanks for your reply! Unfortunately, that didnt work. The effect created here was the skill granting the state just to remove it immediately after. We need the state to stay the first time the skill is used in order to be able to dualcast on the next turn. The state should disappear...
  7. Final Fantasy XIV's DoubleCast (Yanfly's FFV Dualcast)

Hello beautiful people! Here I am trying to somehow tweak Yanfly's FFV dualcast to make it work as the FFXIV (if possible). If you have a better way to do it i'd like to hear it. For those unfamiliar with how the FFXIV version works, I'll explain: You cast some random magic, it doesn't...
  8. Making an "AoE Cover skill"

Hello, first of all thanks for replying to my question. I've followed all your steps and it kinda worked but with an "strange" effect. I've read the formula and it looks like once you set the damage for the allies to "0", the damage that they "transfer" to the user of the cover skill is also...
  9. Making an "AoE Cover skill"

Done, thank you so much.
  10. Making an "AoE Cover skill"

Hello people, So the idea is as it follows. This skill shouldn't be a normal "cover" skill where the actor gets all the blows from the enemy, as such effect could be easily recreated with Yanfly's "Taunt" plugin. The effect of this skill would be to block the incoming damage of an enemy's AoE...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ugh, I may have been cumbersomely eventing a bunch of stuff I could have easily done changing the tileset "Passage (4 dir)" and "Ladder" options. Oops :D
I have no idea why some of the program "splash screen" always on top. E.g, RMMZ loading screen stuck on the top blocking anything I want to do until it fully loaded. What is even the purpose?
One of the secret places in the game.
Had a dream last night that I died -- what a way to start the weekend! :'D
For some reasons, my signature was replaced by god-knows-what, written in French. Had to re-replace it with my signature Nazeem-ish quote; not gonna remake my signature any time soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tapi