Search results

1. Flames_Yue

FREE Tales of Eden Looking For Teammates

Also we as a team will be able to work on the story together as we develop the game, so know for sure that the story isn't set in stone.
  2. Flames_Yue

FREE Tales of Eden Looking For Teammates

Warning: Some scenes may contain sexual themes and use of tobacco/alcohol Engine: RMMZ Synopsis: Eden, a hidden land filled with tranquility, once inhabited by the Gods of Eluria, Eden was a place filled with paradise however, Eden was left, sealed and hidden by the gods before they left...
  3. Flames_Yue

SERVICE I wanna make music for your game

I am making a JRPG and am in need of a music composer, development has just begun, I've done the intro and such by myself but need a full team I do intend to sell the game and i will be of course splitting the profits with everyone and providing a free copy of the game to those who worked on it...
  4. Flames_Yue

Tonbi's MZ material factory

Amazing Job!!!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I turned 17 two months ago and I feel like I've grown (personality-wise) more in this 1 year than all the 16 years I had lived combined.
Ugh, I may have been cumbersomely eventing a bunch of stuff I could have easily done changing the tileset "Passage (4 dir)" and "Ladder" options. Oops :D
I have no idea why some of the program "splash screen" always on top. E.g, RMMZ loading screen stuck on the top blocking anything I want to do until it fully loaded. What is even the purpose?
One of the secret places in the game.
Had a dream last night that I died -- what a way to start the weekend! :'D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MEATLOAFMAN