Search results

1. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Yanfly, will there be a plugin for multiple parties like in the last dungeon/part of Final Fantasy 6? An example will be, say we have 30 heroes in our party and we can create different groups with each one consisting of a Leader and 3 or more party members accompanying him. With different...
  2. Multiple Parties Group

Yes! Excellent! Seems like what I am looking for! Will there also be multiple inventories and different skills per party? Any estimate date for a release? Really can't wait to try  it on MV :)
  3. Multiple Parties Group

Hi, it would be great if there's a plugin to allow the user to have multiple parties like in the last dungeon/part of Final Fantasy 6. An example will be, say we have 30 heroes in our party and we can create different groups with each one consisting of a Leader + 3 or more members accompanying...
  4. Why don't you sell your game? How can I change your mind?

As Shaz said in the post above, do not use rips graphics for a commercial game. In fact the best advice is to never use any rips of any commercial games as placeholders graphics in your game. Why? because after you will replace the rips arts with your custom graphics, there could be a...
  5. RPG Maker Needs To Break Its' Limits

Well I think the price will not be an obstacle to people who have been selling games for these past years as by now, they know approx. which games will sell when porting and the fees for unity is not that expensive. Only starters will think twice before jumping ship. Even if Elder sells his...
  6. RPG Maker Needs To Break Its' Limits

According to the owner of Blossomsoft, he is making a framework to port rpgmaker games to Unity. Don't know how much it will cost once completed. Blossomsoft has released Eternal Eden around 2 or 3 yrs ago and the company has 1 commercial rpgmaker game in its catalogue.
  7. RPG Maker Needs To Break Its' Limits

I'm not that interested in Rpgmaker games on the xbox but I'm for an export tool to the Android market instead. The biggest advantage would probably be portability of the games which mean the gamers will be able to play anytime anywhere and that's where rpg maker games can be commercially...
  8. How much to charge for your game?

My 2cents on this subject. If you are hiring a 2d artist, pixel artist, musician or coder, then your game will probably be running on a medium budget. You are definitely targetting the stars with such a team and it will take 4-12months at least of development for such a premium rpgmaker game...
  9. Why don't you sell your game? How can I change your mind?

What to really understand with Steam is that they only take games that they see as interesting and have some buzz on the internet. They have a team who review the indie games before approving whicb will be released and which will be omitted. Out of 25 indie games, only 1 or 2 will make it there...
  10. Why don't you sell your game? How can I change your mind?

There was a time when pricing was a big debate especially when Amanda released Aveyond and most people agreed that 19.99 or 20usd was the way to go for a commercial game. This price will reflect on most games out there. Lower than this, it can also means that the game has been made without...
  11. Why don't you sell your game? How can I change your mind?

Kilim, as for pricing, the big portals are the ones that tend to kill off indie gaming. Where games were sold at 20usd some years ago, their policy to lower the price to 5 or 10usd makes things very difficult. I would say at first, sell your game on Amaranth and Aldorlea as they are the top 2...
  12. Why don't you sell your game? How can I change your mind?

I also did think like you in the past! I really didn't bother about them because in the early days, they were not in any way superior than the free games on the forums. But after making my games, I realize that it really takes a lot of effort and determination from the developper to complete a...
  13. Why don't you sell your game? How can I change your mind?

oh I think you missed my point. I was not referring to which type of game the casual players like but to a game that stands out of all the games that have been released so far in terms of customization to make it look like a more professional game and one that does not feel rpgmaker with its...
  14. Why don't you sell your game? How can I change your mind?

Well I am not forming my opinion only just based on the store as I am a very long time follower of most of the commercially released rpg maker games. I think Alpha Kimori leads the crowd by its custom system as it does not have that typical rpg maker feeling that we use to get when playing an...
  15. Why don't you sell your game? How can I change your mind?

People will always hate commercial rpgmaker games unless there is 1 game that demark itself with some great graphics,storyline, custom battle system/menu and that it is a big hit by going to Steam! When that happens, there will be a bigger amount of people who'll want to get their market share...
  16. Custom graphics editing program recommendations

+1 for Graphis Gale concerning Pixel arts. There was Pro Motion which is also a professional software for pixel artist. As for 2d arts, no one comes close to Photoshop. For Manga, there is Manga Studio. If you want 3d renders for a game, there is Poser.
  17. Game.exe icon

Thanks Shaz for the infos. Small startup companies won't probably be bothered by E! for this matter. I believe repercussion if ever there will be one some day, will concern the more successful companies that have been selling games for some years since they would probably be a more suitable...
  18. Game.exe icon

Yes certainly a statement from E! would appease the doubts. However the Faq does say that the exe which is generated by Rpgmaker which probably means the game.exe. There are no other executable beside game.exe that the software generates, am i correct?
  19. Game.exe icon

I just saw this on the main site FAQ: Please note that any modification of the exe, dll, or other game files generated by RPG Maker or IG Maker is forbidden. So it seems changing the pic is definitely forbidden as it clearly states any modification made to the exe is forbidden! The game.exe...
  20. Game.exe icon

This is normal that they would not file any lawsuit to small companies for such trivial matter but my topic question is whether it was legal or not. Nothing about lawsuits that we may get or if enterbrain! cares or not, but about the process of hacking the game.exe to insert one's custom graphic.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I turned 17 two months ago and I feel like I've grown (personality-wise) more in this 1 year than all the 16 years I had lived combined.
Ugh, I may have been cumbersomely eventing a bunch of stuff I could have easily done changing the tileset "Passage (4 dir)" and "Ladder" options. Oops :D
I have no idea why some of the program "splash screen" always on top. E.g, RMMZ loading screen stuck on the top blocking anything I want to do until it fully loaded. What is even the purpose?
One of the secret places in the game.
Had a dream last night that I died -- what a way to start the weekend! :'D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MEATLOAFMAN