Search results

1. Cyclone Map Editor - MZ and MV

How to add counter property to collisions added by your map editor?
  2. Cyclone Map Editor - MZ and MV

Should bucket fill work with collisions map or not? Because if it should it's not working.
  3. Gabe MZ - Step Sound

I forgot to ask, but is it possible for you to add a way to lower the frequency of steps not by a random chance, but by skipping one step every nth step?
  4. Gabe MZ - Step Sound

Such a shame @Hudell's Movement plugin for smaller collision boxes is incompatible with the Terrain Tag detection of this plugin. Anyway, great work, it certainly helps by not forcing me to use weird script hacks and event commands.
  5. MUSH Audio Engine - Spatial Audio/Voice Acting/New Channels/etc.

Okay, it still happens and readding doesn't fix it. It only happens after victory and defeat. I thought it was fixed because I pressed escape so it'd be faster, but after returning I realized that the bug is still there, you just have to win or lose the fight. After the fight is over, you can't...
  6. MUSH Audio Engine - Spatial Audio/Voice Acting/New Channels/etc.

Yeah the bgm and bgs stopped playing, but when I looked at the volume in the options it was set to null. But as I said readding the plugin (not even reinstalling, just picking it from the list again) seems to have fixed the issue. No idea why it started behaving like that.
  7. MUSH Audio Engine - Spatial Audio/Voice Acting/New Channels/etc.

Adding the plugin from the list again seems to have fixed the issue.
  8. MUSH Audio Engine - Spatial Audio/Voice Acting/New Channels/etc.

I've got this issue that after a battle bgm and bgs volume is being set to null, any ideas how to fix it?
  9. MUSH Audio Engine - Spatial Audio/Voice Acting/New Channels/etc.

More like playing a random sound from a list.
  10. MUSH Audio Engine - Spatial Audio/Voice Acting/New Channels/etc.

What I meant is events + regionid, but I think the best method is tileid and regionid combination since it allows you to set up tiles in such a way that you won't need regions for that allowing you to have more organized space. And if you ever make a plugin for footsteps, please add an option...
  11. MUSH Audio Engine - Spatial Audio/Voice Acting/New Channels/etc.

Is it possible for you to add footstep sounds to this system? It's really ineffective doing it with tileid/regions and events.
  12. Gabe MZ - Step Sound

Why do I still hear footstep sounds when moving after leaving the region? It's 3 steps after leaving the region. Though I'd be grateful if it'd be possible to specify different sound files for dashing @Edit Turns out it emits follower sounds even if you don't have followers following you.
  13. Spiderweb Parallax

I think you meant "You can't"

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

3am me: So how do you feel about a character inviting their own character portrait to a tea party? =D

3pm me: //facepalms
I turned 17 two months ago and I feel like I've grown (personality-wise) more in this 1 year than all the 16 years I had lived combined.
Ugh, I may have been cumbersomely eventing a bunch of stuff I could have easily done changing the tileset "Passage (4 dir)" and "Ladder" options. Oops :D
I have no idea why some of the program "splash screen" always on top. E.g, RMMZ loading screen stuck on the top blocking anything I want to do until it fully loaded. What is even the purpose?
One of the secret places in the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kesharikbrando