Search results

1. siluman

SRPG Engine - [Add Votes for RTP] Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

Thank you for the advice @Dopan , will try it, as I am trying to make the default battle attack is to input combo :D
  2. siluman

Hmm, anything I could do so the counterattack is based on percentage or maybe buff skills/state?
  3. siluman

Hello, I need help concerning action sequence, I want to ask which one is better, DynamicAction or YEP Action Sequence? *before I had problem concerning the counterattack is too fast that the moving animation is stopped in the middle of the screen because they follow the characters after the...
  4. siluman

just finished updating to the latest version. and seems like I found an incompatibility with YEP Job Points system because it doesn't go into the battle screen. And still struggling with MZ,.
  5. siluman

Hello there... I found out some funny things while trying to port my SRPG MV project to MZ. so if you replace all MZ files with MV, you can play them without any problem. Got this weird experience with the help of my acquaintance. Now I can port the game as it is *maybe
  6. siluman

Ooh, that's very nice of him, Well, embarrassed as I am too currently struggling in some invisible error while changing all window base to rect XD. Still new in RM coding and Js. Also, I modified it to fits my game theme like this
  7. siluman

Hello there guys, I saw that this thread is talking about Gakuto's SRPG plugin so I want to try entering. currently, I am trying to convert several plugins to work in MZ and this is one of them. Hopefully, I am in the right place.
  8. siluman

Gamepad Configuration

Hello siguren, Can you help me? I tried the plugin and have an error result, is the plugin clashed with options core or something? Thank you.
  9. siluman

I'm here :D

Like this? Btw, is Enterbrain ones not accepted too? Hmm, now what should we do? We cannot talk about anything for our project and well, maybe asking for help is also a bad idea right?
  10. siluman

thanks, We got that message that claims we cannot though. Btw She was suggesting to delete our account, so do we need to do it?
  11. siluman

okay?
  12. siluman

Hide text box during a CG event?

can anyone share how to make it compatible?
  13. siluman

Well, we just like it? Dunno about other people though.

Well, we just like it? Dunno about other people though.
  14. siluman

Yes, there was a mistake. Thank you @Kes :D @OmnislashXX maybe you will change your mind after...

Yes, there was a mistake. Thank you @Kes :D @OmnislashXX maybe you will change your mind after looking at our games. Though different people, different fetish don't they XD
  15. siluman

Creating cute and sexy monster girls.

Creating cute and sexy monster girls.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

3am me: So how do you feel about a character inviting their own character portrait to a tea party? =D

3pm me: //facepalms
I turned 17 two months ago and I feel like I've grown (personality-wise) more in this 1 year than all the 16 years I had lived combined.
Ugh, I may have been cumbersomely eventing a bunch of stuff I could have easily done changing the tileset "Passage (4 dir)" and "Ladder" options. Oops :D
I have no idea why some of the program "splash screen" always on top. E.g, RMMZ loading screen stuck on the top blocking anything I want to do until it fully loaded. What is even the purpose?
One of the secret places in the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
silvake1543