Search results

1. Multiple Parties Group

Hi, it would be great if there's a plugin to allow the user to have multiple parties like in the last dungeon/part of Final Fantasy 6. An example will be, say we have 30 heroes in our party and we can create different groups with each one consisting of a Leader + 3 or more members accompanying...
  2. Game.exe icon

Most commercial rpg maker games that are out have their Game.Exe icon replaced with a custom icon and is been renamed to the game's title. I think that in the eula, it states that we cannot modify or change the game.exe. Anyone can provide some insights on this? Edited 2: I just saw this on...
  3. Game Credits with nicknames?

I have a question regarding Credits in the game. After having played some commercial rpg maker games, I was very surprised that some developpers do not put their name in the game's credits and instead put a Nick Name. Now, we are all used to see real names of people who participated in the...
  4. Rtp Question

Hi, I have Rpg Maker Xp/Vx/Ace and I am planning to go commercial on Xp as I already have a project which I have been working on for sometime now. I would like to confirm if I can use and edit the graphics from Vx/Ace RTP package and put it in my commercial Xp game. So my game will be made...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Since I started in this world of make games, It's hard for me to enjoy playing a game. It's like, coding and make it work, sounds like I'm playing and have fun o_O
Not sure if it's true (and I won't judge or blame anyone if it is, really), but I heard from confident sources that you guys (and girls) really really like to
How is this new year for everyone? Hope you are well. Still deep in Covid in the US. Its like a vampire and refuses to die with even more strains. I need some holy water to kill it with.
in my game, what's known as HeadSpace is combining with the real world...
oh looks like the forums updated while I wasn't looking and we can put a banner now. Neat!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TransDiv