Search results

1. Karbonic

RMMV On-Map Battles?

Yeah, I've been using it for a bit. What I was referring to is the fact that some sound effects are directly coded into the .js file, so you need to manually change them there, which is a bit of a pain but nothing too hard at all. No worries! Everything seems to be moving fairly well right now!
  2. Karbonic

RMMV On-Map Battles?

Just read your thread, that's really too bad to hear. Chrono Engine has so many weird little idiosyncrasies that it honestly is kind of turning me off to using it. (Stuff like rtp assets being hardcoded into the .js file for instance) If you would be interested, we could try pooling some money...
  3. Karbonic

RMMV Need help with MogHunter's Chrono Engine

UPDATE: So I looked into the .js file of Chrono Engine. Right here is where there seems to be a problem. Basically, it seems that there's a fail safe when the game cannot choose the attack option, so instead of crashing it just plays a buzzer SFX. I'm not literate in Javascript, does anyone...
  4. Karbonic

RMMV Need help with MogHunter's Chrono Engine

Hi! I'm currently working with Chrono Engine, and most of it seems to be working well, and everything seems to be in place (Toolmap is properly in 001, etc) but when I go to attack or use a skill, I just get a buzzer sound effect, and my characters are unable to do anything but defend for the...
  5. Karbonic

RMMV On-Map Battles?

I'm currently looking for a plugin for RPG Maker MV which allows for on map turn based battles. Victor made something similar for RPG Maker VX Ace, but I haven't been able to find anything similar for RPG Maker MV. https://victorenginescripts.wordpress.com/rpg-maker-vx-ace/map-turn-battle/ To...
  6. Karbonic

Battle Event Revive

I appreciate the advice, but unfortunately the same visual glitch occurs with skill spells, so for now I'll just have to work on an alternate strategy for the boss.
  7. Karbonic

Battle Event Revive

I just switched to forcing the body to use a revival skill as a test, and it's the same result, the heads are revived and are actually there, but they do not render as sprites, leading me to believe that this is some problem with a script. I'll do some experimenting and post what I find if I can...
  8. Karbonic

Battle Event Revive

I've tried the three different spans, and none of them helped. I get a message saying that the death state has been removed, so I know that the timing is working properly at least.
  9. Karbonic

Battle Event Revive

This is the full event.
  10. Karbonic

Battle Event Revive

Here's what I'm doing, basically all of the things I feel should potentially revive one of the heads, but they still don't appear.
  11. Karbonic

Battle Event Revive

Hi! I'm working on a Hydra-esque boss which has three heads and a body. The parts are all separate enemies. The heads are easy to kill, but they quickly come back. Every six turns, I'd like for the heads to reappear. I don't want the body to have to use a revive spell, but I can't figure out how...
  12. Karbonic

MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

Are any post process effects (Such as depth of field) possible with Babylon?
  13. Karbonic

Through the use of an "On-Map Battle" plugin, would it be possible to make this plugin work to make 3D battle scenes?
  14. Karbonic

This might be jumping the gun, but I was wondering about the capabilities of Babylon.js. Would it be possible to implement a feature to render and display a 3D model in the same way that RPG Maker handles pictures? I could see this being a huge help in terms of certain scenes. Of course, this...
  15. Karbonic

I know this is only a possible future addition and I don't want to stress you with any extra pressure, but would 3D models imported be able to play animations? I don't know the specific limitations of Babylon.js.
  16. Karbonic

Oh yeah, I also wanted to show what I've done with MV3D real quick. It's not much yet, but I've had a lot of fun constructing scenes with this!
  17. Karbonic

Does anyone have some sort of visual guide to setting up tileset info like slopes and such? I'm having a hard time setting up the notes to make them work properly. Also, just bought the full version, excellent work! Keep it up!
  18. Karbonic

Do you have a trello or a page where we can keep up on your future plans for this plugin? Really interesting stuff, keep up the good work!
  19. Karbonic

Just to make sure, does this program actually utilize true 3D rendering, or is it more based in visual tricks similar to the original Doom games?
  20. Karbonic

"The Hobbit" Fangame - Legal?

Good to know, and certainly troubling. Specifically in the case of the Hobbit, I find it odd that a work can be put into public domain, but then be pulled out of it if a company wishes to take control of the work as a brand. Someone more law literate probably could explain why this would be...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Who would have thought making interesting birds would be so difficult/fun?

Randomly spawning anywhere on map (sometimes even flying), having a chance of landing on a different spot on map when flying. Also chance of flying off screen if spooked/sees the player

I think I got it!
Since I started in this world of make games, It's hard for me to enjoy playing a game. It's like, coding and make it work, sounds like I'm playing and have fun o_O
Not sure if it's true (and I won't judge or blame anyone if it is, really), but I heard from confident sources that you guys (and girls) really really like to
How is this new year for everyone? Hope you are well. Still deep in Covid in the US. Its like a vampire and refuses to die with even more strains. I need some holy water to kill it with.
in my game, what's known as HeadSpace is combining with the real world...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xuantrung3120