3. esby

Game & Map Screenshots 10

FLAMINGOVILLE
  4. esby

Game & Map Screenshots 9

discount goods
  5. esby

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@RocketKnight looks like the inside of a clock tower, right? the numbers should be mirrored if that's the case
  6. esby

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@SomaelCK post more robodogs no more slacking
  7. esby

RPG Maker FES Resource Pack

Tiles/characters are scaled x2 from FES' native 24x24, real easy to scale them back to work with the existing DS sets.
  8. esby

Game & Map Screenshots 9

making bob ross proud with happy little trees
  9. esby

Time fantasy has just released an iconset with it's Farm & Fort update and I use a recoloured...

Time fantasy has just released an iconset with it's Farm & Fort update and I use a recoloured version of your retro set from Members+ when I work with Pop!
  10. esby

Make Sprites great again! - A nice MV workaround

i wish i never saw this tutorial because i have so much to do now :rswt
  11. esby

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@mightYXu - Nope, it's all tiled in the editor. I'm not a big fan of parallaxing :| @Nutty171 - What textures?
  12. esby

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@morlockhater I think there should be a shadow underneath the flippy bit of the counter. i bought mv and started a desert, shoot me :blink:
  13. esby

Say "Hello" in your language

It's more like the romantic languages - French, Italian, Spanish etc all share the common root of Latin but are separate languages. An Irish speaker would not be able to understand Scottish Gaelic without learning the language. In Scottish Gaelic you'd say "Halò" and in Scots you'd say "Hullo".
  14. esby

Game & Map Screenshots 9

My thing for the School's Out screenshot contest. I think there's still a little bit of time left to enter.
  15. esby

Game & Map Screenshots 9

it only took a million attempts but i finally have a manor i'm happy with
  16. esby

RMVXA Amort

@nichangell - Thanks buddy. We're actually considering releasing a small revision of the game - the main things that would be getting addressed are some dialogue fixes, a small change to the ending and a little bit of a visual overhaul. The black a white is probably on the way out but we're...
  17. esby

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@Gonor - Can you set the torch light to be below the characters? It looks really odd that the back of their heads are illuminated. @felipefalcon - Look cute. starting the process of overhauling amort's tileset
  18. esby

RMVXA Amort

DOWNLOAD Amort is a short story driven game created for McBacon Jam 4. It was created by the team of zDS, Superstroke, Cashmere Cat and myself. It takes roughly 30 minutess to complete. Synopsis: Five years after divorcing her husband, a mother returns to her hometown, where she once fell in...
  19. esby

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@Caitlin - i think the tower on top of the wall and the one rtp tree look a little odd but i like the map
  20. esby

RMVXA Linus: The Forgotten Days

Woah, dude! This project is probably older than some forum members by now :D Good to see you're still active.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Who would have thought making interesting birds would be so difficult/fun?

Randomly spawning anywhere on map (sometimes even flying), having a chance of landing on a different spot on map when flying. Also chance of flying off screen if spooked/sees the player

I think I got it!
Since I started in this world of make games, It's hard for me to enjoy playing a game. It's like, coding and make it work, sounds like I'm playing and have fun o_O
Not sure if it's true (and I won't judge or blame anyone if it is, really), but I heard from confident sources that you guys (and girls) really really like to
How is this new year for everyone? Hope you are well. Still deep in Covid in the US. Its like a vampire and refuses to die with even more strains. I need some holy water to kill it with.
in my game, what's known as HeadSpace is combining with the real world...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xuantrung3120