Search results

1. ValentinaSama67

Game & Map Screenshots 11

A dorm I did for two of my main characters. I did it from scratch and would love some opinions and/or things I could add.
  2. ValentinaSama67

Omg it looks really nice!

Omg it looks really nice!
  3. ValentinaSama67

RMMV A weird compatibility issue with ICFSoft and Yanfly

Hello people! I won't talk too much but I'm testing some things for a future project and decided to add a few new parameters to my game. I'm very fond of using Yanfly's Plugins and decided to add them to my game along with ICFSoft's plugins for new parameters. I did everything right but when I...
  4. ValentinaSama67

Fighting or Talking to win (with a twist)?

Thanks for the tip! I'll send more news as soon as I finish some sprites
  5. ValentinaSama67

Oh, I didn't think of that! I'll try doing that and I'll return with what I came up with! And to add, I think that players should be able to choose whether they want to be monster hunters or monster saviours. Especially since it comes to play with the core theme of my project: Empathy. However...
  6. ValentinaSama67

Yanfly's Hide/Show shop items problem

Hey! I don't know if you still are having the issue, but I rearranged my plugin list order to the one in yanfly's wiki site, and It worked! See if that helps!
  7. ValentinaSama67

Soo, I've been working on a prototype and I noticed that, even though I like turn-based combat with a lot of strategies involved, I also like the "let's talk this through" approach that undertale has. And I wanted to implement both in my battles as equal ways to win. But the problem comes when I...
  8. ValentinaSama67

Tonbi's MZ material factory

Amazing as always Tonbi! Thank you for sharing these!
  9. ValentinaSama67

RMMV You and Me - Conection

Me and You - Connection Introduction to Project Hello! My name's Valentina but I'd prefer if you called me Val! I have come today with a project I'm finally concentrating on: Me and You - Connection. It's a short game about friendship, forgiveness, and not the main focus but just as important...
  10. ValentinaSama67

Sevarihk's original asset collection (MV version) [custom interior tiles]

These are so well made! Looking forward to more updates!
  11. ValentinaSama67

Moon's Resources

You have some really nice works!! Thank you so much for sharing!
  12. ValentinaSama67

No Travel Game Jam

This sounds fun! Might try doing something!
  13. ValentinaSama67

Need some clothing for Tall Sprites! [RMMV]

Hello! I've been working on my game and I tried spriting the clothing below for Tonbi's Tall Sprites, but I failed miserably, so I decided to come here and ask if someone could make sprites out of these clothes. (only the TV sprites [walking sprites]) Resource Type: Clothing for 4 directional...
  14. ValentinaSama67

Terrax Lighting Issue!

Ok, so I organized my plugins rn (I seriously thought that the order didn't matter that much), and lowered the Terrax plugin, however, once I did that It conflicted with the MOG_TreasurePopUp so I moved it back to the top. But when I moved it to the top, It worked again normally. Well... At...
  15. ValentinaSama67

Terrax Lighting Issue!

So, I was making some maps and decided to put some lighting effects with Terrax lighting, and, for some extremely odd reason... This happened: I'm not sure why, since this never happened before to me. Here's how my plugins are organized: If anyone knows how to fix this, please tell me, I'd...
  16. ValentinaSama67

Kal Kally's Generator Resource Collection

Some very cool parts you got there! Keep it up!
  17. ValentinaSama67

RMMV "Magical" Boy/Girl based game

Thank you! I've already seen your workshop before, you have some really cool art. Thank you, I really like the persona series and their mechanics so I suppose it's kind of inevitable that I'll get inspiration from them.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Who would have thought making interesting birds would be so difficult/fun?

Randomly spawning anywhere on map (sometimes even flying), having a chance of landing on a different spot on map when flying. Also chance of flying off screen if spooked/sees the player

I think I got it!
Since I started in this world of make games, It's hard for me to enjoy playing a game. It's like, coding and make it work, sounds like I'm playing and have fun o_O
Not sure if it's true (and I won't judge or blame anyone if it is, really), but I heard from confident sources that you guys (and girls) really really like to
How is this new year for everyone? Hope you are well. Still deep in Covid in the US. Its like a vampire and refuses to die with even more strains. I need some holy water to kill it with.
in my game, what's known as HeadSpace is combining with the real world...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ender570