Search results

1. AeroPergold

tbh I was gonna do Fursona but have since moved on to other things so if you wanna make Fursona...

tbh I was gonna do Fursona but have since moved on to other things so if you wanna make Fursona go right ahead.
  2. AeroPergold

How about an RPG about a couple of dudes in animal costumes going on a quest to do stuff whilst...

How about an RPG about a couple of dudes in animal costumes going on a quest to do stuff whilst taking place in a Libertarian dystopia and call it Fursona.
  3. AeroPergold

Today, I figured out to a make a Pokemon overworld work in MZ. Specifically how to change to...

Today, I figured out to a make a Pokemon overworld work in MZ. Specifically how to change to music from town A - Route 1 - Town B using parallel events and a variable!
  4. AeroPergold

RMMZ Amous us

Its okay.
  5. AeroPergold

RMMZ Amous us

I called it suspect not because of the plugin itself but rather to the topic at hand: doing Among Us in RPG Maker. I know its not a super productive post in of itself. But I thought I might post something silly and on point for Among Us.
  6. AeroPergold

RMMZ Amous us

I don't know, this plugin do be looking sus tho.
  7. AeroPergold

RMMZ Game Idea: Atelier Anthrax

Okay so more info on things I want to add. For one the game will be set in a place reminiscent of 1980's England complete with a Thatcher-like prime minister, class warfare, and the presence of a parody the IRA. The game will also be a commentary on why unrestricted capitalism isn't that all...
  8. AeroPergold

RMMZ Buzzy - The MZ Flappy Clone

This is one of the most impressive things to be done in RPG Maker.
  9. AeroPergold

RMMZ Early Education Game

I'll let you on a secret: how the math questions work in Tales of Your. There is a massive Common Event full of conditional branches, a variable is used to pull a number range (let's say 1-10), each number in the range within the variable is tied to a conditional branch that contains a math...
  10. AeroPergold

https://gamejolt.com/games/talesofyour/380570 Its called Tales of Your and it was a proof of concept for a game that taught math through puzzles and obstacles and features four different storylines ranging from dealing with a disgruntled fairy, a retelling of Cinderella featuring Margaret...
  11. AeroPergold

Oh cool. I made an edutainment RPG Maker title years ago. I feel like RPG Maker has potential to make some really engaging educational software with the right idea, plot, and team.
  12. AeroPergold

RMMZ Game Idea: Atelier Anthrax

I had an idea for a game about a shopkeeper who befriends a homeless magicial girl, Minky Momo. Minky Momo was a successful magicial girl with her own anime and such until she was rendered homeless after the Japanese economy crashed during the early 90's. However, once the two become friends...
  13. AeroPergold

[MEDIA] This is vid of my new game, Crystalgazers. A demo is available on my Gamejolt...

This is vid of my new game, Crystalgazers. A demo is available on my Gamejolt https://gamejolt.com/games/crystalgazers/560220
  14. AeroPergold

I have started work on a new project: The only details I can share is that its a BoTW-esque...

I have started work on a new project: The only details I can share is that its a BoTW-esque spirital successor to Hoshi Wo Mitu Hiro with a few elements from Mother 3. More info soon...
  15. AeroPergold

From a distance, this world map feels isometric sorta like the levels from Soinc 3d Blast

From a distance, this world map feels isometric sorta like the levels from Soinc 3d Blast
  16. AeroPergold

Alternate Universe: Urusei Yatsura is redone by the people who did Thomas and Friends

Video Description: In an alternate universe, between the production of seasons 1 and 2 of Thomas the Tank Engine and alongside production of TUGS, Britt Allcroft decided to adapt the anime Urusei Yatsura for British television. Whilst a localization of the anime was attempted Britt felt that the...
  17. AeroPergold

[MEDIA] Today I made a video where Britt Allcroft (The one who put Thomas the Tank Engine on...

Today I made a video where Britt Allcroft (The one who put Thomas the Tank Engine on TV) adapts an anime with the same people
  18. AeroPergold

Just watched this and damn I didn't know that you upslace things with the index.html file

Just watched this and damn I didn't know that you upslace things with the index.html file
  19. AeroPergold

I see. I think that would explain why MZ functions similar to MV, hell it even feels similar.

I see. I think that would explain why MZ functions similar to MV, hell it even feels similar.
  20. AeroPergold

Wait? You can import an MV project into MZ?

Wait? You can import an MV project into MZ?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Bendyizzt wrote on staggqueen's profile.
Hello Newcomer...
I haven't make anything new yet, but I'm back addicted to writing some MZ plugins. Man, I wish I have more free time like I did 5 years ago.
Holy cow... work is demanding and I'm back in college. I'm kind of scared of my dad right now after the incident, but at least I don't live with him all the time. Anyway, working on Fandom Scouts and my FNAF character set. The FNAF sprites are actually going to be used in the game... unfortunately the enemy sprites are FNAF World traces, so no sharing those.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeffery_Liu