Search results

1. Sednaiur

YanFly's Action Sequence Pack Documentation...

I like to thank you so much for posting the document. And according to your message count, you even just registered for doing it. You, in fact, are a very nice and helpful person. Thanks again. ^^
  2. Sednaiur

Making items or skills refill more than 100 TP

@MrKiwi Do not worry. I have no reason to be offended by your words. Please excuse me if I sounded like that. I am just inexperienced and still learning much, so I may look rather dumb at times, but I promise that I will improve over time. :p Also, thank you. I may use this and that kind of...
  3. Sednaiur

@MrKiwi I may use a lot of plugins, and while I think I understand your opinion in a way, I do not think that the amount of utilized plugins indicates good or bad design. It solely depends on what I do with it and what you have in mind overall. Once I get far enough in development to actually...
  4. Sednaiur

Hello. I like to know how I could let items and skills refill more than 100TP. This is very important to me, as I like to use a TP-system that requires a lot of TP and they should be refillable by other means than the TP-modes. I already looked all over my plugins help files (just about every...
  5. Sednaiur

How to not reset an invisible event (E1) that routes event(E2), whenever E2 changes its page?

To my knowledge, this problem should be fixable by using YanFlys CoreEngine-plugin. At least, this is what it says about the afromentioned move route-problem: Link for the plugin: http://yanfly.moe/2015/10/09/yep-1-core-engine/
  6. Sednaiur

FFnumbered series love/hate relationship

Yes, the Final Fantasies.. I have many font memories of of Squares/Squaresoft's masterpieces right from the original Game Boy, even though, on that one there was no numbered Final Fantasy, if I remember correctly. Only Seiken Densetsu, which was my second RPG ever, right after Star Tropics on...
  7. Sednaiur

A state nullifying other states?

Hello again. Since a very long time I thought of a state, that -as long as it is active- negates the effects of certain other states without removing them, meaning that the other states remain on the target effectless but still count down etc. An example: -The target has the states "barrier"...
  8. Sednaiur

How to do one shot states?

Thank you very much for this information. I just stumbled upon this possibility while I was inspecting my other states and one of them had if (this.isPhysical() && target.result().hpDamage > 0) { in a notetag, so I thought that combining them like this could do the trick for me, even though, I...
  9. Sednaiur

To my knowledge Math.ceil makes the number round up to the next highest full number, while Math.floor would round it down. The custom confirm effect itself works fine if used without the custom initiate effect. I thought that aswell so when I first tested it, I had the custom confirm effect go...
  10. Sednaiur

I like to have a state that, for increased MP-cost, raises the damage output for any direct dealt magical damage by 50%, but removing itself after a successful use of a fitting skill. The increased MP-cost part is trivial, so that is not the problem. Now, I have put these two custom effects one...
  11. Sednaiur

How do you begin to balance your numbers and formulas?

I did not write the full formula, because I gave a simpler example, but I see your point regardless. The full formula I use for my basic physical attack is 20 + (500 + v[x] * 3) * a.atk / 50 * a.level / 50 - b.def - (b.def * b.level / 50)I just recently included the variable into my formula, but...
  12. Sednaiur

RMMV Damage Formula - ideas and help

@Boonty Thank you very much. You were fully right. Now I can go one step further into detail with my formulas. :-)
  13. Sednaiur

YanFly's Action Sequence Pack Documentation...

Is there a way to get my hands on the Action Sequence Pack Documentation for YanFly's Action Sequence plugins? All the links I could find are either dead, misleading or ask me to register, so I have found no other way than asking here for it. I have quite some ideas for attack movements and...
  14. Sednaiur

How do you begin to balance your numbers and formulas?

In my opinion, this topic asks a very important and interesting question. When I start to think about balance and numbers, I take these following things into my approach of such topic: -Is my game meant to be for those who like to win battles with a lot of tactical approach, like...
  15. Sednaiur

RMMV Damage Formula - ideas and help

I was thinking about a simple and easy to use, yet nicely expandable damage formula to better balance the damage progression in my RPG while giving a lot of options to raise damage by different means. In my RPG you do not gain ATK or MAT through your levels, but only by equipment (like in FF6)...
  16. Sednaiur

Portable vehicles?

So, if I understand correctly, I need to make an empty map, place the minecart onto it and make it being called by a common event attached to an item that triggers the common event at use. Then I need to place specified events at every place I can leave the minecart, that send the minecart back...
  17. Sednaiur

How to use Yanfly's SkillLearnSystem

@zaraku Thank you a lot. Your link helped me fixing the problem. Now it works as intended. :-) To make the fix for my problem clear for others, this is what needs to be done in a case such as I described above: Open YEP_SkillLearnSystem.js with an editor like notepad++ On Line 1182: var...
  18. Sednaiur

Portable vehicles?

I successfully could create tracks that can only be traversed with a minecart (a reskinned ship-vehicle) but also crossed by the actors at certain tiles, by using Yanfly's AreaRestriction and VehicleRestrict plugins. Now, what I need to accomplish is to have the minecart-vehicle disappear after...
  19. Sednaiur

How to use Yanfly's SkillLearnSystem

I like to make use of Yanfly's plugin YEP_SkillLearnSystem to make my actors be able to learn skills by using Job Points. The problem is that I get an error message as soon as I select the class in the "Learn Skills"-window where I have defined the skills. The error message is "ReferenceError...
  20. Sednaiur

Using actor kill count in damage formula

First, I like to thank you for replying so fast. You sure are nice and helpful. :) Thank you for letting me know about it. I use already a plugin (YanFly's BattleStatistics along others), but silly me should have stated that beforehand. But when accessing the plugin, I see no instructions or...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

finally got footage of my main character running around his corrupted street...
I finally got the ships and water to flow like I wanted to~ the canals are a success. Now to loop the animation for the kites. So many kites.
Bendyizzt wrote on staggqueen's profile.
Hello Newcomer...
I haven't make anything new yet, but I'm back addicted to writing some MZ plugins. Man, I wish I have more free time like I did 5 years ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ald974