Search results

1. BrunoDeSN

How to: "if condition" status effect?

Hi everyone! To try and explain what I'm planning to do: In my game, there will be alcoholic beverages that heal MP, with a chance of a status effect that leaves the character drunk, what I wanted to do is: if the character aldready has the "drunk" status effect, there would be a small chance...
  2. BrunoDeSN

SRD_Battle Status Customizer: Align character's status window to center?

Hi everyone! I'm using SRD_BattleStatusCustomizer in my game, and I wanted to ask if anyone know how can I write the code to align the Status Windows to the horizontal center of the screen? (with some spacing between them when more than 1 character is in the party) I've got something working...
  3. BrunoDeSN

RMMV Alien Holiday

SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS CHARACTERS STORYLINE/PLOT SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT Hey, if you've reached down here: thanks for reading! The game has been in development for some months now, with a demo planned for the end of this semester, I'll try to post some relevant...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami

Imagine you (as Miner) Sleep in the Cave,the other side is a Bunch of Golds,how d'you feel?
finally got footage of my main character running around his corrupted street...
I finally got the ships and water to flow like I wanted to~ the canals are a success. Now to loop the animation for the kites. So many kites.
Bendyizzt wrote on staggqueen's profile.
Hello Newcomer...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KirbDog