Search results

1. Lucas7eixeira

Events to reflect season changes?

thx mates, I'll try both ways and see what works best for me. I'll report it as solved, again, thx a lot for the answers! :)
  2. Lucas7eixeira

sorry for the misunderstood, but what i meant is: I think its too much work if i have a lot of maps, BUT, if its the best option for what i mentioned, I can be wrong and it can worthy the effort... yeah, it will have farming and flowers and yeah, a sleep system, ffs how I didnt tough to make...
  3. Lucas7eixeira

Separete maps per season seens unviable since I plan to have a lot of maps, idk if it worthy the effort... on the other hand I dont like when the grass and some other stuffs instantly changes when I'm walking at the map, in that case make a map for each season seens to be the best option, so...
  4. Lucas7eixeira

Hi guys, again I need your toughts about what is the better approach for a feature in my game... So I want a living world, I'm using a time/weather system (l have two options for it, idk if it matters but, one is a few common events I did for manipulate time/season/weather and the other is MOG's...
  5. Lucas7eixeira

events vs. plugins

Thats exactly what I was thinking about the plugins right now, trying to get rid of as much as I can to make the game clean, first thinking what I really need, than thinking what can I do with events without taking too much time. About the "exclude unused assets" option, I was aware of that it...
  6. Lucas7eixeira

RMVXA Rising Heroes (WIP) (Alpha | Tech demo)

This made me want to play Line Age II again... lol So many memories!
  7. Lucas7eixeira

events vs. plugins

I have like 1 houndred plugins lol Most of then from Yanfly, and a few from MOG, SRD and GALV. Working on get rid of some without interfering on the gameplay features I need...
  8. Lucas7eixeira

events vs. plugins

In my actual project I have a lot of plugins, some of then I can implemente with common events, like the time/weather that I have two option: one I made with only a few common and map events, the other option is to have 2 plugins "MOG_TimeSystem" and "MOG_WeatherEX". The difference between the...
  9. Lucas7eixeira

Is technically possible to run an event on other map than the one you are in?

For sure there's something I can learn on your game, I'll give it a try as soon as I can. And for the double post thing, sorry, I was already replying your first comment when u did the second one, I'll pay more attention on this next time. ;)
  10. Lucas7eixeira

made some little projects for fun with some friends maybe a ten years ago when i was a kid, not much complicated, just some "meme" games when the internet connection in the lan house we played was down... lol but I'm learning to code in python and Javascript now, and made a game designer course...
  11. Lucas7eixeira

Thx for pointing some directions here, that's more or less the way I'm thinking to implement it. For now I'm not thinking in any cut scenes, just a demo to see if the game mechanics work fine. And yeah, I already aware of the necessity of the wait commands, learned it the hard way! XD
  12. Lucas7eixeira

Another point is the chest to place itens to sell automatically. I think I'll need to implement that chest in the common events if I need the itens to be sold even if I'm not at the map at 6AM, right? It will be more or less like the basket to sell itens in the game "harvest moon", if u played it.
  13. Lucas7eixeira

First sorry for the bad English, I just woke up, need to take care of my kid and cant check for misspellings now... lol Currently I have two options for it, one is a common event I made using a time/weather/season system from "XIIIthHarbinger" I found on steam as template, the other option is a...
  14. Lucas7eixeira

I need to place an event, a trader that appears every morning (6AM in the time plugin) in a map, basically he enters the map, walk till the place he set shop and take some itens in a chest where the player can let some itens to sell automatically, wait a certain number of time, than walk the way...
  15. Lucas7eixeira

"HideCharacters method" delete

Thx friend, I'll look for a plugin for it right now! :)
  16. Lucas7eixeira

"HideCharacters method" delete

Hi guys, so last day a had a problem with a outdated plugin when I tried to use the "battle test", and looking at the console log we can see that the plugin had problems trying to operate with a line of code I deleted (I deleted the "HideCharacters method" in the "rpg_scenes.js" file cause I...
  17. Lucas7eixeira

Battle test not working

Are u Caethyril from Steam right?! Thx again, u helped me a few days ago there... lol Get rid of the SRD_Debug solved the problem for now, but I wonder if its best to solve the problem of the events disappearing on battle transitions with another fix than deleting the "HideCharacters method"...
  18. Lucas7eixeira

Battle test not working

The problem was the SRD_Debug, Idk why when I turn it off battle test still not working, but I get rid off it and now its working fine! thx mate! :D
  19. Lucas7eixeira

Battle test not working

Looks like it says theres something with YEP CoreEngine, yet it occurs even when I turn it off... :/ Maybe i need the "YEP_X_CoreUpdatesOpt" plugin?
  20. Lucas7eixeira

Battle test not working

sorry for the noobish, but it happens even with all plugins turned off, still can it be the cause of the issue?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making Houses and Outside on the same map with RPG Maker MV!
Do people actually use buff/debuff function?
Ami

Imagine you (as Miner) Sleep in the Cave,the other side is a Bunch of Golds,how d'you feel?
finally got footage of my main character running around his corrupted street...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilly123