Search results

1. GubiD's Tactical Battle System v2.4 for Ace

I have no idea, I've never seen that before.  It certainly doesn't happen for me when I use the enable_tbs command.  On the bright side, it seems GubiD's site is back up.  You might be able to get some help there?
  2. GubiD's Tactical Battle System v2.4 for Ace

It seems that way, yes.  I'm still not sure if the weapon's own notetags even make a difference for the enemy, or if the enemy's notetags override that as well.  Some parts of this script are not well explained, even when the site was up. I haven't seen anything like this so far, but it seems...
  3. GubiD's Tactical Battle System v2.4 for Ace

It's an event command. It's on page 3, under Advanced, Script... Then just put enable_tbs If that's not working for you then you have a broken version of the script.   Ok, so this got me thinking.  I had replaced my enemies attack skill with duplicates designed to call common events to set...
  4. GubiD's Tactical Battle System v2.4 for Ace

Thanks. It looks like it might be newer than the other one.  Maybe if we need to we can put up an unofficial support site for this script.  Can anyone volunteer to host it?
  5. GubiD's Tactical Battle System v2.4 for Ace

I did try this, but it hasn't had any effect.  Enemies still refuse to use ranged attacks, even though they are set up for it. This is what I have set up in the notebox for my test enemy: w_range=[100,0,true,false,1,200,200] weapons=70   weapon id 70 also has this...
  6. GubiD's Tactical Battle System v2.4 for Ace

This is what I was able to recover from the website: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hog4gpeh5tjuiay/AACoQbjvVjJB3hFEdzQ8pTh7a?dl=0 There are alot of pages missing unfortunately, but hopefully what's there will be useful to you. This script just continues to give me problems.  Now, for no...
  7. GubiD's Tactical Battle System v2.4 for Ace

Is that it?  I was hoping to find more complete info.  The script only lists notetags for a few sections.  For instance, the script does not have any information about how to use the Action Configs or the Battler setup, which I seem to remember being available on the site. Edit: I've found some...
  8. GubiD's Tactical Battle System v2.4 for Ace

Where?  I can't find it.
  9. GubiD's Tactical Battle System v2.4 for Ace

Would anyone happen to have the GTBS documentation backed up somewhere?  I'm trying to figure out how to set up stuff in noteboxes and the reference pages are gone.
  10. GubiD's Tactical Battle System v2.4 for Ace

It's just enable_tbs You can disable it the similar way with disable_tbs I think this is mentioned in the script docs.
  11. Yanfly Party System - Active Actors Check?

Hey everyone.  So I am using YEA Party System and I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to use a conditional statement (or maybe a script call) to determine if a particular actor is in the active party (ie: battle actors) or the inactive party (not in battles)?  I don't see a way to do this...
  12. Storage Boxes

Ok.  I'll give the new script a try.
  13. Storage Boxes

Use this script call: party_inv_transfer(box_id,limit)Replace 'box_id' with the ID of the box, and 'limit' with the type of transfer you want to use (:all, :force or :max - you can read about these limits in the header of IMP's script).Note: I did NOT test this, that is up to you! :P...
  14. Storage Boxes

There is already a section for boxes in the script.  It's pretty easy, all you have to do is copy the entry for one of the boxes in the list and change the name.  It's all documented so if you're not averse to a bit of reading you should be able to figure it out.  You can also have boxes created...
  15. Storage Boxes

Not sure if this is what you mean, but I accomplished the same thing by just adding the box to the script below the other default boxes and then just have each event open that box.  The effect is that you can access the same inventory from multiple events.
  16. GubiD's Tactical Battle System v2.4 for Ace

So it seems that projectiles not working is a known bug from over a year ago, among other things.  Is this script not being maintained anymore?
  17. GubiD's Tactical Battle System v2.4 for Ace

I can't get projectiles to work.  I've got a projectile graphic set up and a ranged weapon but the attack causes the character to jump to the target and melee instead of firing the projectile. This is what I have in the notebox for the weapon: projectile=normal range=[20, 1, true, false, 0...
  18. Storage Boxes

This script looks pretty useful, but is it possible to move the entire inventory into a box with one command?
  19. Crafting Script v3.8 - Updated 2/26/2015

Quick noob question: I was looking at the demo and noticed some stuff had been added to the Main script.  Is it necessary to merge that code as well?  I have another script I am using which overwrites Main so I'd need to figure out how to merge the code without it breaking something.
  20. Theo - Limited Inventory

I'm wondering if there is a way to combine this script's functionality with the chest system in order to limit the amount of size/weight a chest can carry?  I think this would be useful in creating a variety of storage containers for use in an advanced crafting system I'm working on. Basically...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making Houses and Outside on the same map with RPG Maker MV!
Do people actually use buff/debuff function?
Ami

Imagine you (as Miner) Sleep in the Cave,the other side is a Bunch of Golds,how d'you feel?
finally got footage of my main character running around his corrupted street...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilly123