Search results

1. Dalph

Caz's Pixel Fantasy Resources

@Caz That's just feedback, bro.
  2. Dalph

You can always be creative and make them with backgrounds and choices/conditional branches, many...

You can always be creative and make them with backgrounds and choices/conditional branches, many VNs do that.
  3. Dalph

Smooth~

Smooth~
  4. Dalph

What's The Story Behind Your Avatar?

I started with RPG Maker VX and always found Ralph kinda interesting as a character (the main VX Hero), maybe it was his spiky hair or his armour, dunno...really. But I didn't feel like using his default design or name without any change at all, it felt uninspired imho. I just killed him off...
  5. Dalph

I did that 3y ago for the IGMC, nobody except @slimmmeiske2 cared about it. Board Games hardly...

I did that 3y ago for the IGMC, nobody except @slimmmeiske2 cared about it. Board Games hardly work tbh.
  6. Dalph

Eh who cares about balancing, its kinda impossible to achieve. Fun factor is what matters imho.

Eh who cares about balancing, its kinda impossible to achieve. Fun factor is what matters imho.
  7. Dalph

Good luck finding a computer still sold with a disc drive, unless you wanna get scammed with...

Good luck finding a computer still sold with a disc drive, unless you wanna get scammed with overpriced old junk, lol. DVDs are done for, even Bluerays are kinda obsolete. Welcome to the era of pendrives, son, small in size but large in capacity. I have one of 256gb and it's the size of a...
  8. Dalph

RPG Maker MZ: State of Plugins Poll

YO 1.Galv, Yanfly - Visustella, Moghunter. Note: I don't care what people think about Mog, his stuff is useful and it mostly works, and that's all that matters to me. Everything else is irrelevant. 2. N/A 3.Galv, Yanfly, Moghunter. 4.Luna Engine. 5.UI, so again Luna Engine. 6.The plugin that...
  9. Dalph

Thanks, Obama!

Thanks, Obama!
  10. Dalph

If you could make any laws what laws would you make?

@Tai_MT Sorry bro but many of your statements in this thread are really dumb, you live in a fictional world apparently. I never read so much nonsense all at once. If you're serious about all the things you state then I'm glad you don't have any sort of influence or political power because dayum...
  11. Dalph

I only finished 3 minigames for events on this site, one took 1 day, another took 3 days and the...

I only finished 3 minigames for events on this site, one took 1 day, another took 3 days and the last one took 2 weeks. I can't see myself working on long projects, I have too many other things to do.
  12. Dalph

What is the best PC for developing?

An AMD FX? Really? That's a severly outdated cpu series, they are discountinued since 2017. We are in 2020, any AMD Ryzen 3+ gen is a much much much better and affordable choice, why he should waste money on something so old? AMD was absolutely terrible before Ryzen. Also Windows 7 over Windows...
  13. Dalph

Am I the only extrovert here? lol I have always been good at socializing but even if I can't do...

Am I the only extrovert here? lol I have always been good at socializing but even if I can't do it atm, I can survive anyway. I guess I'm somewhere in the middle of the spectrum.
  14. Dalph

Looks like the Steam logo. Will Gaben spawn there and steal our wallets?

Looks like the Steam logo. Will Gaben spawn there and steal our wallets?
  15. Dalph

Your protag just sneezed and that is Covid mist.

Your protag just sneezed and that is Covid mist.
  16. Dalph

Her smartphone is directly from the Flintstones, I would be annoyed too.

Her smartphone is directly from the Flintstones, I would be annoyed too.
  17. Dalph

*glove slap*

*glove slap*
  18. Dalph

I love you too, mother in law. Please step on that banana peel now. Thank you.

I love you too, mother in law. Please step on that banana peel now. Thank you.
  19. Dalph

You achieved what MZ couldn't do. We really are wowed now.

You achieved what MZ couldn't do. We really are wowed now.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!

1st iteration on castle interior in Tiled.
I've started up Pillars of Eternity. It's interesting how the game does a "select choice" cutscene using still image art for dramatic flair. I wonder if that might work for my RPGMaker project.
The self-righteous indignation of family when you expect them to pay back money you've leant to them never ceases to amaze me.
Gamedev for relaxing? yes or no?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitabalance