Search results

1. HexMozart88

ProQuest Pro Giving Error When I Try and Add to the Score

OK, so it was that line. My new question is, I remembered that the reason we changed it in the first place was because if the player obtains even one more than the desired amount, the quest still reads as incomplete, so how do we make it so that even when the player gets more than the desired...
  2. HexMozart88

Oh! I didn't even remember changing that. @goal_min[id]>=@goal_max[id] && @goal2_min[id]>=@goal2_max[id] && @goal3_min[id]>=@goal3_max[id] && @goal4_min[id]>=@goal4_max[id] && @goal5_min[id]>=@goal5_max[id] && @goal6_min[id]>=@goal6_max[id] (Sorry, I don't know how to put in code. All of the...
  3. HexMozart88

Picture Not Showing Up

That was exactly it! Man, we've been tearing our hair out over this. Much appreciated. I feel... kinda dense now, but at least it's solved. You may close this.
  4. HexMozart88

Oh. I probably should've made it clear that the link is in the description of the video.
  5. HexMozart88

Let it be known that you did NOT, in fact, let us down. We're saddened that you even think that...

Let it be known that you did NOT, in fact, let us down. We're saddened that you even think that way. We want the best for you more than we want the best for our project. Do what makes you happy. Sorry to make it public, but I wanted to let the record show that we do not feel in any way let down.
  6. HexMozart88

Just saw Shaz's post. The link to the script is in the OP. And yes, it's a new game.
  7. HexMozart88

Picture Not Showing Up

That's the thing, though. (It's too large for the site, so I can't post the screenshot without having to go through the whole process of uploading through Google Drive) There's nothing above it except the HP bars, but in all other cases, I can still see the image. Edit: OK, so I discovered...
  8. HexMozart88

The rest of it is kind of irrelevant. it's just some text, but sure. Edit: Oh also, the video used leading zeroes, so I assumed I was supposed to as well.
  9. HexMozart88

Picture Not Showing Up

So, I've made an evented menu, with tabs for each character in the game. For whatever reason, it shows the HP, etc. of the pet, but not the tab itself. What I have as far as the display commands is pretty simple, and for the life of me I can't figure out why it won't display. Usually if there's...
  10. HexMozart88

Title's pretty self-explanatory. Whenever I and add a point to my goals, then open the quest menu, it gives the following error (I'm sorry, I don't know how to spoiler images with the new layout): Tutorial and download link here: This is for Ace, by the way.
  11. HexMozart88

What is the almighty Good using an array for? I'm intrigued.

What is the almighty Good using an array for? I'm intrigued.
  12. HexMozart88

Yup. Covid's really bad here. In-person schools don't start until February.

Yup. Covid's really bad here. In-person schools don't start until February.
  13. HexMozart88

It makes me feel proud whenever an RM game does well. Even though I had nothing to do with it.

It makes me feel proud whenever an RM game does well. Even though I had nothing to do with it.
  14. HexMozart88

Ooh, profile banners! I like.

Ooh, profile banners! I like.
  15. HexMozart88

My *Good* friend. Heh.

My *Good* friend. Heh.
  16. HexMozart88

You're not dead!

You're not dead!
  17. HexMozart88

Game & Map Screenshots 11

I like it! Is this evented? I'm interested to see what the submenus look like.
  18. HexMozart88

RMMV Creating an own Battle-System(Advanced "Child of Light"- Battle System)

Child of Light! I'm not really a coder, so I'm just wishing you the best of luck (and if someone made an Ace version, I would love them to death).
  19. HexMozart88

Kikuo!

Kikuo!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!

1st iteration on castle interior in Tiled.
I've started up Pillars of Eternity. It's interesting how the game does a "select choice" cutscene using still image art for dramatic flair. I wonder if that might work for my RPGMaker project.
The self-righteous indignation of family when you expect them to pay back money you've leant to them never ceases to amaze me.
Gamedev for relaxing? yes or no?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitabalance