Search results

1. BrunoDeSN

LTN Games | Free & Premium Plugins | In Dev: Illuminate (Lighting System)

I'm having the same issue as EpicFILE, whenever I unequip something either the game crashes or I lose the item permanently, sometimes using the "Clear" option works, but most times I just lose the items altogether. I'm using the beta version that has the "auto add after battle" option.
  2. BrunoDeSN

How to: "if condition" status effect?

That's perfect! You've made it better than I could ever think of hahahah I thought I would have to make an event for every instance of alcoholic item. Thank you so much! And thanks everyone for the replies! I'll search on these new terms to see if I can use them in other instances of the game!
  3. BrunoDeSN

How to: "if condition" status effect?

Hi everyone! To try and explain what I'm planning to do: In my game, there will be alcoholic beverages that heal MP, with a chance of a status effect that leaves the character drunk, what I wanted to do is: if the character aldready has the "drunk" status effect, there would be a small chance...
  4. BrunoDeSN

SRD_Battle Status Customizer: Align character's status window to center?

Hi everyone! I hope this doesn't count as spam posting I'm still new to the forum, after some research I found the code I needed, so I'm posting it here in case someone needs it in the future: SRD_BattleStatusCustomizer - Align Party status windows to center: Actor Window Ori. X...
  5. BrunoDeSN

LTN Games | Free & Premium Plugins | In Dev: Illuminate (Lighting System)

Hi LTN! First of all, thanks for the plugins, the ActorItemStash has been a big help! I've managed to work a parallel event that automatically opens the TempStash after a battle is won, but the player still has to manually select the auto add option, so I wanted to ask if there is some script...
  6. BrunoDeSN

RMMV Alien Holiday

Thanks everyone! @mishakoc Around december? hahah I'm still learning the ropes with the program so I don't want to promise something I'm not sure I'll be able to deliver, if everything goes right it might come out in an earlier date, but for now I can't promise much
  7. BrunoDeSN

SRD_Battle Status Customizer: Align character's status window to center?

Hi everyone! I'm using SRD_BattleStatusCustomizer in my game, and I wanted to ask if anyone know how can I write the code to align the Status Windows to the horizontal center of the screen? (with some spacing between them when more than 1 character is in the party) I've got something working...
  8. BrunoDeSN

RMMV Alien Holiday

SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS CHARACTERS STORYLINE/PLOT SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT Hey, if you've reached down here: thanks for reading! The game has been in development for some months now, with a demo planned for the end of this semester, I'll try to post some relevant...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I ended up needing to do a chapter 1 map remake. WIP, animated version to come later. ;)
Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!

1st iteration on castle interior in Tiled.
I've started up Pillars of Eternity. It's interesting how the game does a "select choice" cutscene using still image art for dramatic flair. I wonder if that might work for my RPGMaker project.
The self-righteous indignation of family when you expect them to pay back money you've leant to them never ceases to amaze me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeAngelis