Search results

1. Seanna

Developing my story~ Not much a writer but right now there is a lot of idea pop up in my mind :3

Developing my story~ Not much a writer but right now there is a lot of idea pop up in my mind :3
  2. Seanna

Luchi-chan's Lighting Tutorial.

Nice tutorial, Luchino-chan~ Your lighting effect and mapping are awesome, I like the night effect. It really look like so real :)
  3. Seanna

Celianna's Tileset

I have same issue as you before yet when I register myself to imageshack, all of that picture suddenly shown up even though you have to open the image in different tab to download it though
  4. Seanna

Hirei's Art Dump

My this is awesome :) I like how you drawing all of these, its look all amazing. I like the last one best though, can't wait for your next update~
  5. Seanna

Celianna's Parallax Tiles

This definitely make an awesome concert hall, thanks for sharing this Celianna. I like the piano, it's very classy and detailed. :)
  6. Seanna

Steampunk Tiles

Lunarea and Celianna, this is awesome :) I really like the feel of steampunk in your tilesets, I definitely like the clock tower. The interior is awesome as well, like the bed in purple cover. It's very detailed.
  7. Seanna

Celianna's Tileset

Thanks a lot, Celianna. The link you gave me for tutorial is very nice indeed, but I'm still very bad at giving shading and light (which I have to learned first). I have to try harder and if I posted some of my work someday, I will really appreciate if you give me some constructive opinion on...
  8. Seanna

Celianna's Tileset

Thanks for sharing Celianna, these tilesets are wonderful :) Usually what kind of software do you use to make all these? My sister and I are learning to spriting, and usually we use photoshop. Anyway thanks a lot :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I ended up needing to do a chapter one world map remake. It's still WIP but coming along nicely. =D
Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!

1st iteration on castle interior in Tiled.
I've started up Pillars of Eternity. It's interesting how the game does a "select choice" cutscene using still image art for dramatic flair. I wonder if that might work for my RPGMaker project.
The self-righteous indignation of family when you expect them to pay back money you've leant to them never ceases to amaze me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpw5280