Search results

1. crowhound

What in game UI customization options would you want?

Alright so here is my question for everyone on the forums, if someone was to make a UI script for the menus in game what would you like to be able to customize. I mean for RPG Maker MV. Examples Placement of all the HUD Background images Have animations of some type. Examples are...
  2. crowhound

Gates of Elmeria

Demo Should be Ready by June 2nd   Hello everyone my name is Jonathan Westfall and I would like to share a project I have started to work on: Gates of Elmeria Summary The story takes place on the world of Elensa. Elensa was blessed by the gods of the heavens. Elensa is a world...
  3. crowhound

Self Progress Art Thread

Well art is a very new area to me. Saying this I have decided to make a thread to keep track of my progress.  I will be mainly attempting logo and stylized text art. The reason being I need to make a title screen for a game I am working on. So here is my first try a a stylized text also my...
  4. crowhound

Title Screen Logo

I was wondering if anyone can make me a logo for my title screen. The logo should say Gates of Elmeria. The style that I was wanting resembles the style used in Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World. Here is a reference image If it is possible can someone put gears behind the...
  5. crowhound

What tools do you guys use when making a project?

Hey guys I thought I would start a little thread for people to start sharing what tools they use when making their games. Not only tools, but where you find nice resources to use for commercial and non-commercial use. I am hoping this will help people make the game of their dreams. For this...
  6. crowhound

Scene_MenuBase Subclass question?

So I was just wondering is Scene_Title a subclass of Scene_MenuBase. The reason why I ask is because when I was testing what all I could do with the rpg_scenes I came across a behavior I did not expect. I was testing out creating a custom sprite based particle system for every different screen...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Chilling out while toodling around someone's painstaking Minecraft recreation of Disneyland. It is mind-boggling and probably as close as I'll ever be to going.
>Testing with fonts change.
>Tries installing a plugin. Doesn't work.
>Tries changing the plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Tries installing another plugin. Doesn't work.
>Changes a few more plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Goes directly to the gamefont file and changes the src. Works.

YYEEEAAAAHHHAAAA

Perseverance is key, bois and girls.
What Reviews say on RPG Maker MZ?
Looking back at some sketches, and game design documents on my PC dated summer of 2015. I started development with the release of MZ, but in 2015, I felt a strong desire to make a game out of the blue. I remember feeling sad for no apparent reason, and all these ideas rushed into my head. Now that I think about it, since that day, everything has become easier to do on my PC . . . it’s very creepy.
Everything's going to be alright! We're all in this together. <3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4kWave