Search results

1. Lunyc

RMMZ Visual problem with VisuStella element status plugin

the first time i tried it, it also skyrocketed my damage to incredibly high numbers. i'll try use flat rates as well and see how it goes :yswt:
  2. Lunyc

RMMZ Visual problem with VisuStella element status plugin

Has anyone experienced such a problem when using the <Dealt Element Plus> notetag from VisuStella element status core plugin? I put +10% damage for fire, ice and lightning, but it shows that weird number, and I don't know if it's actually that or +10% when playing. Something similar also...
  3. Lunyc

Can you play an SE at the end of a state effect?

wow it really was that easy lol... thanks for the help, man, I've never noticed that code
  4. Lunyc

Can you play an SE at the end of a state effect?

I have a skill that applies a state effect that lasts for 3 turns and I'd like to play a sound effect when the state wears off, so that the player is warned that the effect ended. Any ideas?
  5. Lunyc

SRD Translation Engine: Changing the language on event.

Works perfectly, wish I knew something about coding lol. You're a life saver, man! :ywink:
  6. Lunyc

SRD Translation Engine: Changing the language on event.

This actually works but doesn't save upon closing the game, when you open it again, the language has reset. Is there a way to fix it?
  7. Lunyc

Yanfly Profile Plugin picture gets cut off

So I'm having this problem with Yanfly's profile plugin, where each line of text cuts off the picture in the profile page. I've been looking around and saw that other people have the same problem but I couldn't find any solution whatsoever. My plugins are updated and I followed the right...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today I drove through my city of 100,000+ people during rush hour and the streets were nearly empty. Just so I could go get my favorite burger. There a dental assistant (she said that's her other job, even though I didn't ask) took my order and handed me a burger. I know it's bad out there... But wow, she's either atrocious with her money, or "it really be like that".
Chilling out while toodling around someone's painstaking Minecraft recreation of Disneyland. It is mind-boggling and probably as close as I'll ever be to going.
>Testing with fonts change.
>Tries installing a plugin. Doesn't work.
>Tries changing the plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Tries installing another plugin. Doesn't work.
>Changes a few more plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Goes directly to the gamefont file and changes the src. Works.

YYEEEAAAAHHHAAAA

Perseverance is key, bois and girls.
What Reviews say on RPG Maker MZ?
Everything's going to be alright! We're all in this together. <3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeoMaguire