Search results

1. epson777341

RMMV Removing Item Costs in Yanfly's Skill Cost Item Plugin

Hello there. I'm trying to make it so that at certain levels, certain skills cost different items. Like, a Raise spell costing a revive herb until level 10, then requiring a miracle stone after that. I've got the whole thing set, except that I wanted to not show the item costs if they're 0...
  2. epson777341

[MV] Bag Weapon Sprite

Resource Type: Weapon Sheet Maker Format: MV Art Style: RTP or similar would be great, but it's really anybody's choice Description: A handbag that would be swung at the enemy, like, the weapons from Final fantasy Tactics. Although, I think they thrusted with those ones. But yeah, like a...
  3. epson777341

Plugin Call within a Notetag

Hi there! So, I'm trying to call a plugin command using the VPS Dynamic Weather System and YEP - States and Buffs Core. Basically I'm trying to make weather effects end when certain buffs do. I'm mostly just trying to call this command: stopWeather into this spot: <Custom Leave...
  4. epson777341

Skills being added automatically

So, when I start a new test game, it adds my 256th and 267th skill to all my actors. I have no idea why, there's no event doing it, It's not a skill given by adding it through the class tab or any equipment/note tags. I also can't remove the skills, it just adds them back in. Is this happening...
  5. epson777341

Issue with a custom Damage formula

Hi guys,   I know I've been asking a lot of questions, and I am glad for the help, I think this is my last problem, for a while. I'm just having some issues with a custom damage fomula.   I took a look at Fomar's tutorial. Made a separate Entry in my scripts, it took me all day, but I came up...
  6. epson777341

Script that changes a Variable upon Equip

Hi there,  I was wondering if it was possible to add to a variable when you equip a weapon or armor. It's mostly going to be a multiplier for damage formulas. So, let's say I want a Spear to have a multiplier of 5 for a thrusting attack, but a rapier only has a multiplier of like, 3. Is this...
  7. epson777341

Adding N.A.S.T.Y. Stats to YEA Menus

I'm sorry, I've been at this for like, 4 hours and have tried searching up and down on this forum. I need to add the custom stats I made in N.A.S.T.Y. Extra Stats to my menus in Yanfly's Status Menu, Equip Menu and Probably Shop Options. It's called WP. For the Status Menu: I've tried adding...
  8. epson777341

Complex Skill Costs

Well, not super complex. I'm trying to make the spells in my game cost a certain amount by spell 'level' so, at level 1, it would cost (The character's level * 11) * 0.10) or 10% of the characters's level times 11.  I know I can do this in the damage formula, and I would love to be able to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today I drove through my city of 100,000+ people during rush hour and the streets were nearly empty. Just so I could go get my favorite burger. There a dental assistant (she said that's her other job, even though I didn't ask) took my order and handed me a burger. I know it's bad out there... But wow, she's either atrocious with her money, or "it really be like that".
Chilling out while toodling around someone's painstaking Minecraft recreation of Disneyland. It is mind-boggling and probably as close as I'll ever be to going.
>Testing with fonts change.
>Tries installing a plugin. Doesn't work.
>Tries changing the plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Tries installing another plugin. Doesn't work.
>Changes a few more plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Goes directly to the gamefont file and changes the src. Works.

YYEEEAAAAHHHAAAA

Perseverance is key, bois and girls.
What Reviews say on RPG Maker MZ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeoMaguire