Search results

1. Pozinhofan

Battle Commands Description?

Hi! Is there any way to show a description for each command in battle setup scene? "Attack" -> shows up "Attack a target with your weapon dealing damage based on STR." "Guard" -> shows up "etc etc". I'm using Yanfly's STB. Thanks!
  2. Pozinhofan

Yanfly In-Battle Status with X-Param? and Yanfly HitAcc battlers won't dodge?

Hi! I was wondering if I can insert x-param (hit, crit, hrg) inside the battle using yanfly in-battle status? Cuz I've got here the base going well but can't manage to insert x-params. Another question, whenever I set my YanFly HitAcc Plugin ON, my battlers will never dodge attacks. The...
  3. Pozinhofan

Yanfly's Class Change - unlock just working in one single plugin call

Hi! I've got here all of yanfly's plugins and looking for some help with the class and subclass change. I'm wondering what's going on here: That's my steps: class 2 = fighter // class 3 = knight (subclass) 1 - Main Class changed. OK. (unlock class 1 2) 2 - Subclass changed. OK (unlock class 1...
  4. Pozinhofan

[SOLVED] Yanfly Status Merge - MATK + MDEF?

Hi! Is there any ways that I could use Yanfly's plugins to merge some status of mine? Like: Intelligence : Gives MATK and MP. Spirit : Gives MDEF and MP. Something like this. I do have all of yanfly's plugins to use. I've tried to use YEP_BaseParam but not sure how to manage it to work well...
  5. Pozinhofan

Yanfly Absorption Barrier not working properly

I know it sounds cliche, and I'm kinda looking forward to solving this but I can't manage to. I'm a JS developer, but I'm not sure how to handle this Plugin code in order to make it work. Whenever I use the skill that gives <User Barrier: +100>, it does give my character's hp gauge an "empty...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today I drove through my city of 100,000+ people during rush hour and the streets were nearly empty. Just so I could go get my favorite burger. There a dental assistant (she said that's her other job, even though I didn't ask) took my order and handed me a burger. I know it's bad out there... But wow, she's either atrocious with her money, or "it really be like that".
Chilling out while toodling around someone's painstaking Minecraft recreation of Disneyland. It is mind-boggling and probably as close as I'll ever be to going.
>Testing with fonts change.
>Tries installing a plugin. Doesn't work.
>Tries changing the plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Tries installing another plugin. Doesn't work.
>Changes a few more plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Goes directly to the gamefont file and changes the src. Works.

YYEEEAAAAHHHAAAA

Perseverance is key, bois and girls.
What Reviews say on RPG Maker MZ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowdmember2